Retarded....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
    People are only sensitive about shit like that because they cant handle or totally grasp the fact that they spit a human out that was subpar to the rest of society in a huge way. If I helped reproduce a human that was retarded, I'd probably feel pretty shitty about myself.
    That's jacked up.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
      People are only sensitive about shit like that because they cant handle or totally grasp the fact that they spit a human out that was subpar to the rest of society in a huge way. If I helped reproduce a human that was retarded, I'd probably feel pretty shitty about myself.
      Well the rest of the world probably already does.

So do you guys think they should have just gone all Spartan and thrown the child away at the first sign of her being different than other children? Put in a home? Paid by whom if so?

Yes I use that word but I can also understand if someone was adult enough to privately message me and tell me they didn't like it and their reasons. Honestly I'd be smart enough to know it was a misused, antiqued term and that I was wrong.

Do you call your president a Negro?
      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
      Originally posted by mbonanni
      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagaris View Post
        That's jacked up.

Yeah that's a bit more brutal than I look at it. People have personal feeling about everything. They need to be more excepting that not everyone is the same and that most people are not intentionally trying to piss them off.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
          Yeah that's a bit more brutal than I look at it. People have personal feeling about everything. They need to be more excepting that not everyone is the same and that most people are not intentionally trying to piss them off.
          Now this, I understand. It's just hard to differentiate between who is calling their friend a fag because he said something stupid and who is calling a random person a fag because he can't accept that someone is not the same as them.
          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
            Actually, Funny enough. A lot of us call him a retard just like anybody else.
            I just think he's in way over his head. And that to me is just stupidity.
            Last edited by TurboJake; 08-19-2011, 10:49 AM.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

my brother is autistic and i use that word.. if someone were to call my brother retarded i would lay them out on the floor without thinking twice. if someone uses the word around me in conversation (just like i do) i don't think twice about it.

Comment

I agree that context is key, if you were calling her "special" little child a fucking Tard' that would be unacceptable.
                however if your bud was drunk and did a face plant trying to jump his bike off a dock at the lake and it would almost be your civic duty to call him a fucking Tard' (with a laugh at his misfortune thrown in for good measure)

some people don't get that everything is context, also Gay, and Fag are contextual words that peeps are hyper sensitive about.
                Originally Posted by ACMF74
                i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Did you hear that he is on vacation AGAIN?

Also...when did N igger become censored?
                  ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                    Noo. Why would I care?

I am a pursit now.

Comment

WAAAAAAAAYYY to much PC'nes these days. The fact of the natter is that her kid is retarded.
                      a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way.
                      Obviously she has not come to terms with this fact and there for she is insulted by the word because it reminds her what is wrong with her kid every time she hears it.
                      sigpic
                      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post

Also...when did N igger become censored?
                        on his Canadian bus, I can't swallow that peeps are pissed because there was some % of that thing made in Canada, the Automotive sector is so diversified across the border of Can/US it is almost impossible to have 100% amde in either Country, people being angry about it is just...

Retarded...

Comment

Yes.

Noo. Why would I care?
                          You wouldn't, but we do 'cause we're paying for it.....while most of us can't afford to think about going on vacation.

It's retardedly, retarded.
                          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by Pac1373 View Post
                            on his Canadian bus, I can't swallow that peeps are pissed because there was some % of that thing made in Canada, the Automotive sector is so diversified across the border of Can/US it is almost impossible to have 100% amde in either Country, people being angry about it is just...

Retarded...
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                            Yes.

You wouldn't, but we do 'cause we're paying for it.....while most of us can't afford to think about going on vacation.

It's retardedly, retarded.
                            Well put.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

that's so retarded, it's gay.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                              Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

I agree, it is Gay, whoever does not agree is a retarded Fag.

Comment

Working...
                                X