No announcement yet.

HP Tablet sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lol at the people who claim they need support.

Just figure it out yourself. Its not a magic box of mystery.
    1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

FML, i put orders in for a couple of tablets the night of the big sale and got a couple rejections. So i figured all was done and i didnt worry about it anymore because i just picked some up in the store... well i got conformation numbers just now in my email. so now im broke and have tablets coming in the mail.. YAY
      Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
      LSx e36TI coming soon
      Originally posted by s0urce
      Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
        FML, i put orders in for a couple of tablets the night of the big sale and got a couple rejections. So i figured all was done and i didnt worry about it anymore because i just picked some up in the store... well i got conformation numbers just now in my email. so now im broke and have tablets coming in the mail.. YAY
        I'm looking for 2 16 gig tablets for $100 each if you gonna sell them.
        Or if anyone else is selling.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
        2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
          I live in Miami and could take them off of your hands. I think all of my orders are canceled. My brother and I would like one...

Comment

Yeah same here, I got a couple of cancelled notifications by email, if anyone wants to get rid of a 16g PM me, thanks :)
            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
            If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
            Originally posted by J3M93
            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

PM me if anyone is selling for a decent price. Will pay more than the average R3ver but if I am going to get gouged I'll go on Craigs.
              sigpic

Comment

Im looking for a decently priced 16gb one as well. PM me.

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

Working...
                X