No announcement yet.

Work needs to end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually work 6-3/4, 2-3 days a week landscaping/ maintenance, pretty busy the whole day. Winter sucks balls.. there's hardly jobs so I'm getting 1 day a week atm. Still decent job wile at uni. Boss is chill and super lenient with uni so I can't really complain.
    Tim.

Comment

reddit.com
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
      This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

I just work, I travel the country for a company building windmills for a company based out of Minneapolis. I have been working 12-15 hours a day for 6-7 days a week on this project. I usually don't need to speed up my day, I wish it would slow down sometimes. Although when I am between projects I am fabricating and welding projects for either my car or friends.

Comment

wow ^^^
          score on a nice job.

Comment

Fuck desk jobs, I work with my hands, and with people. Real people, not phone people. I can't/don't want to handle sitting at a desk all day. On the flip side, lots of people are dicks who look down on service industry workers, so that sucks. Especially since they can't do my job. Regardless, staying busy is a non-issue, there's always something that needs doing.
            Originally posted by Dozyproductions
            You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

I own my own Co and that means my time is money. If I was to goof off that means falling behind. And that means more time to finish the job=less money made. Faster it is done the faster I move onto the next job.
              ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
              ~ '87 535
              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I work at a high end golf course as a shoe shiner/ run the locker rooms. So if I don't have work to do then it gets pretty boring. It is what it is while I finish school!
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

i am so tired i want to sleep on my keyboard -____-
                  god dam you work

Comment

ive spent the past 3 work days entering rent rolls of apartment buildings into Excel. Im ready to burn this mother fucker down.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                    Sounds like you need a massage.
                    Originally posted by kpeng
                    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                      ive spent the past 3 work days entering rent rolls of apartment buildings into Excel. Im ready to burn this mother fucker down.
                      im with you on that... one time i worked 3 days in a row and i had to send out 800 pieces of mail.
                      i had to print, highlight, fold, envelope, seal with a sponge, and stamp all those letters. it took me 20 hours to accomplish, i was so sick of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X