No announcement yet.

Bumble Bee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only GM product I like is the Vette.
    This car is just killing this kids savings account.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
      Where did you get $40k+?? The SS starts at $31k. It's still a lot of money for a 19yr old but if he can swing it props to him.
      I thought it was more expensive.

It's not about being "able to afford it" is what the older guys are saying. I could walk into the Chevy dealership tomorrow and buy a new Corvette and "afford" the payment/insurance.

But then I wouldn't be throwing money at savings and my 401k, or taking trips to the carribean and stuff like that.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Why do people care what this kid does with his money? At 19 if I could have afford a brand new car I'd have been all over it, he'll learn from his mistake and he's young enough to rebound from it. Live and learn, and learning while having fun aint so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
          Why do people care what this kid does with his money? At 19 if I could have afford a brand new car I'd have been all over it, he'll learn from his mistake and he's young enough to rebound from it. Live and learn, and learning while having fun aint so bad.

That's just it, you never really recover. As most Americans are finding out.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
            shes 16. i dont have any nudes. i only have facebook pics
            note to self. Bump thread in 2 years for noodz.
            -Frank
            1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
            1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
            2001 525i

Comment

I also completely agree it was a bad decesion to buy this car haha

Comment

Bad decision? Maybe, but then again would you rather wait until you are 60, going through midlife crisis and you can't even get in and out of it? Seems more meaningful to have something like this at an age where it actually matters and you can do things with it than an age where it's more or less a trophy. I would be content with a crappy beater at 60 than a Corvette. True it's not smart from a credit point of view.
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Everything I have to say has already been said :neutral:

Car is ugly
                    Deltron get some nude pictars of that chic? I can't be expected to fap 'ta bikini pic

Edit;

Who wants to bet on when the guy crashes that car?

Comment

WHY THE FUCK DO 16 year olds look 18+ now days? Lol I keed.

Seriously though, those cars sound sickkk and I bet they're fun as fuck to drive.
                      -Erik
                      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

I don't hate the new Camaro, but It would be behind both Mustang 5.0 (new) and Challenger SRT8 on my list. good for the kid though, if it can be afforded without hurting his lifestyle.
                        traditionally the muscle cars were marketed to younger single males with disposable income (youth market) so this is is only odd now that cars cost so much.
                        Originally Posted by ACMF74
                        i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                          WHY THE FUCK DO 16 year olds look 18+ now days? Lol I keed.
                          This.

ive met some girl that i thought was 18 and turned out to be 14... i just walked away after i found out.
                          Originally posted by HarryPotter
                          not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                          Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
                            This.

ive met some girl that i thought was 18 and turned out to be 14... i just walked away after i found out.
                            Had to do the same a few years ago when I was 21. Local concert in a downtown apartment complex, some how this First Fridays event kept going on. I really don't know how... I really doubt the organizers had a permit and no ID's were being checked for the kegs of beer.

I assumed when a girl came up to me talking cameras (had one of my first DSLRs around my neck) with beer in hand she was at least 18 or close to drinking age. Nope. Chatted for awhile, asked how old she was, couldn't believe the answer. Also 14. I said I had to get back to taking pictures or I wouldn't get paid. Yeah, that was a lie, I got no money for that gig.
                            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Because of all the growth hormones in food these days.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                                Because of all the growth hormones in food these days.
                                That and the obsession with copying what they see on tv, magazine covers, etc etc.

Innocence of America's youth has been a sliding scale for some time now.

You aren't cool unless you have a cell phone, forget the fact that you can't even form a complete sentence because you're six years old.

Oh, back to the car. It doesn't do much for me.

On to the photography, I dig that you made the pictures more interesting with the burnout pics and colors of the shots themselves. What did you do in post? Some de-saturation to everything but the car seems evident, but how a photographer acheives their end result always seems to be different. Seems like more and more in car photography I'm seeing the grunge / harder tones in the background. It does make the yellow on the car pop, but I'm left feeling like you could have done more angles to show lines of the car a bit more. Could have been posted in the photo thread though? I was hoping for something more when I clicked on this when I saw it had it's own thread like maybe the toy transformed in front of the car? I dunno, something different.

Oh yeah, and rock on, primes till I die.
                                Last edited by DEV0 E30; 08-25-2011, 09:47 AM.
                                Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X