No announcement yet.

Cross Country Delimma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You made the right choice, e30's are fun road trip cars. Two friends and I drove from Fort Collins, Colorado to Mammoth, Yosemite, and San Francisco last tuesday and then back yesterday. Granted it's basically stock with an m20, but we drove from the Monterey aquarium back to Colorado, roughly 21 hours straight and didn't have a single problem. I like the idea of picking up a ratty comfort seat for the drive, even sport seats got a little uncomfortable after a while.

Comment

I wouldnt even fix it...just drive....lol

Comment

Road trips in a car that is a mechanical gamble are always the most satisfiying.
        honestly the ones I took where I ended up breaking down most are the ones I have the best memories of.
        Originally Posted by ACMF74
        i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Sweet - Sounds like you'll have a solid ride by the time you leave. Should be a fun trip. I've driven from WI out to Seattle for Christmas one year - adventure. And then drove myself from Phoenix to Detroit. Got to see some really cool stuff along the way.

If you need it, I have crash-space and a garage in NW Detroit metro area.
          Ben
          Thelma-Louise, the '88is Chump Car - back to M20 power!

2014 ChumpCar Season Schedule!
          April 5-6 Autobahn, IL - Sat: 1st! Sun: 3rd
          May23-25 Watkins Glen, NY: 4th, 5th, 4th
          October 4 PittRace Sprints: 2nd in C-class
          October 18-19 NCM, Bowling Green KY: 2nd, 1st!
          Nov 1-2 Watkins Glen - Chumpionship - 1st car to exit the race with significant body damage :(

Find us on FB! Schaut Speed Motorsports

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
            Albeit true, I really don't enjoy thinking of said post departure activities.

But fuck it, I'm getting parts!
            Who cares what fuck they do and how hard they do it.

Every time I'm forced to picture my parents having sex. I bust out into laughter. Because I have no fucking clue as to how it's humanly possible.

They're both rather large. And my Mothers knees are titanium. It's my firm belief that all my dad has is blowjobs because of it.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
            X