Who likes PUMAs?! Who likes discounts?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dirtsquirt
    replied
    Can't use it on sale items :(

    Son...I am disappoint.

    Leave a comment:


  • xAZxE30x
    replied
    hahaha!

    well, i dont have any of these shoes, yet! I worded it awkward.

    I will get 9.5 in rs1 and 10's for the ms's and if they dont fit then I will just figure somethin out!

    my replicats are 10's and they fit well, little toe room, but just thought it was weird since i dont own any other 10's

    Leave a comment:


  • Puma
    replied
    Originally posted by xAZxE30x
    Hey Puma,

    how do most the Pumas fit?

    I wear a size 9 in just about everything, but i noticed my pumas I have are 10.. is this the norm for all the shoes?

    I have the drift cats, ducatti 65cc's, and RS1's selected but dont want to get a 9 and have them fit like 8's haha

    Thanks!
    I fit well, thank you.

    No seriously, if ALL your Pumas (RS1 & Drift Cats) are 10, get a 10. If the RS1's are 9.5 and Drift Cats are 10s, get 9.5 in anything other than the motorsport stuff and 10 in MS.

    Leave a comment:


  • Puma
    replied
    Originally posted by cale
    Yup, thanks for sharing this. If you get one for Adidas I'll be even more grateful haha. Just did an order for $326 and told all my friends about it :) would be cool to know at the end how much you made off our sorry selves.
    If I can find out, I'll let you know!

    Originally posted by 5Toes
    Argh.. yeah ours did not work.

    Either way we saved $120 and placed a $2280 order with tax. Good luck Puma!
    There is no emoticon appropriate for my shock from that total...








    Oh wait. Yes there is.

    Leave a comment:


  • xAZxE30x
    replied
    Hey Puma,

    how do most the Pumas fit?

    I wear a size 9 in just about everything, but i noticed my pumas I have are 10.. is this the norm for all the shoes?

    I have the drift cats, ducatti 65cc's, and RS1's selected but dont want to get a 9 and have them fit like 8's haha

    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Originally posted by cale
    Yup, thanks for sharing this. If you get one for Adidas I'll be even more grateful haha. Just did an order for $326 and told all my friends about it :) would be cool to know at the end how much you made off our sorry selves.
    Did your sale items get discounted???

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Argh.. yeah ours did not work.

    Either way we saved $120 and placed a $2280 order with tax. Good luck Puma!

    Leave a comment:


  • cale
    replied
    Yup, thanks for sharing this. If you get one for Adidas I'll be even more grateful haha. Just did an order for $326 and told all my friends about it :) would be cool to know at the end how much you made off our sorry selves.

    Leave a comment:


  • Puma
    replied
    Glad it's working so far!

    Leave a comment:


  • cale
    replied
    My sale item is receiving the discount when I update my shopping cart...maybe it refuses it at the end? Who knows, but so far the already down to $100 pair is down to $60 :)

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Im pacific time, it works right now. Im ordering in a few minutes

    I tried it. My family and I had like 8 things in our cart and 6 were on sale, lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Puma
    replied
    Did you read that or try it? It won't work before tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Damn it, doesnt work on sale items. Oh well cant expect everything to be cheap, lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Puma
    replied
    Originally posted by cale
    Do other offers include on sale items? x-fingers
    Not sure. Possibly? Probably... It might be 30% off sale items. Still awesome though!

    Leave a comment:


  • Puma
    replied
    Facebook event up now!

    Just created an official Facebook Event for the sale. Invite your friends for me?

    Thanks everyone!!! And enjoy! Hope a few of the locals can make it into the SD store tomorrow!


    Leave a comment:

Working...