Who likes PUMAs?! Who likes discounts?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ak-
    replied
    Cool.

    Buying a pair of sneaks this weekend. Thanks & goodluck!

    Leave a comment:


  • Puma
    replied
    Originally posted by nickflic3
    Opinions on Repli Cat III? Leather or suede??
    Pass. They're based on a Karting shoe. Go with the Speed Cats, Drift Cats, Future Cats, or the like. I mean, some people love the Repli Cats. I'm just not one of them... ;)


    Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    what pairs are good for driving?
    See above comment.


    Originally posted by blefevre
    The speed cat isn't sold anymore is it? I can't find it on the site. I had a pair a while ago and am thinking of getting another driving shoe instead of more casual shoes. I could try the drift cat though.
    Still available, just only in a few colors.


    Originally posted by EndreM
    US only :(

    USELESS!
    Sorry!!!!


    Originally posted by cale
    I input the code and it gives me "Coupon code "DKTE-DKT3-FHQQ-UMS9" is unknown", wtf?
    Discount code begins working on Friday. It's a limited time thing, beginning on the 16th and ending on the 19th. Wait a few more days...


    Remember, spread this around to everyone you know! I really could use that prize money for my E30 lol...

    Leave a comment:


  • cale
    replied
    Nvm I'm an idiot, didn't realize it hadn't started yet!

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i like my indoor soccer shoes for driving

    but this is just an excuse to add to my sneaker collection. what pairs are good for driving?
    speedcats... check link below.

    Originally posted by blefevre
    The speed cat isn't sold anymore is it? I can't find it on the site. I had a pair a while ago and am thinking of getting another driving shoe instead of more casual shoes. I could try the drift cat though.
    Last edited by Deltron Dirty30; 09-14-2011, 01:33 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • EndreM
    replied
    US only :(

    USELESS!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Awe shit son, I got my G.Vilas L II's all picked out...now the waiting game :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Heysüß
    replied
    sweet!

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    The speed cat isn't sold anymore is it? I can't find it on the site. I had a pair a while ago and am thinking of getting another driving shoe instead of more casual shoes. I could try the drift cat though.

    Leave a comment:


  • ROLLingKING
    replied
    i like my indoor soccer shoes for driving

    but this is just an excuse to add to my sneaker collection. what pairs are good for driving?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ian Bowers
    replied
    Love my driftcats, one of the only comfortable shoes I've found. Fuckyeahflatfeet

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    Sick! Just what I need for back to school. (got some last year with the same deal)

    Opinions on Repli Cat III? Leather or suede??

    Leave a comment:


  • noE30
    replied
    awesome! I'm going to have pick up a pair.

    Leave a comment:


  • Puma
    replied
    Originally posted by Lof8
    Do the speedcats have a nice thin sole? I want my next driving shoes to actually feel like they're an improvement for driving.
    Thanks
    The Speed Cat is one of our original driving shoes. The soles are a non-slip rubber, nice and thin and are still used by pro drivers all over the place. My personal favorites are the Future Cat (Low cut version of the current F1 boot) and the Drift Cat, but they run narrower and are deffo a different fit.

    You guys can use the coupon in store OR online, so if you're in San Diego, come see me downtown (410 5th Ave) and say hi! I work all weekend.

    Glad you all are enjoying it so far! Don't forget to share with your friends!

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Lof8
    Very cool! I bought some Piloti driving shoes online last year and was pretty disappointed. The thick soles gave me no more pedal feel than any regular pair of shoes. Do the speedcats have a nice thin sole? I want my next driving shoes to actually feel like they're an improvement for driving.
    Thanks
    I use the Ducati 1198 racing shoes. I love the feedback from them, thin enough for racing yet enough support for walking in.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Oh snap! I own way too many Pumas. I will be buying some this weekend!

    Leave a comment:

Working...