Who likes PUMAs?! Who likes discounts?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sputnik
    replied
    Damnit! I just bought a pair of vans the other day :CC

    Leave a comment:


  • Trptguy
    replied
    ordered

    Leave a comment:


  • KenC
    replied
    $92 post discount. Puma stuff is a little to "sporty" for me, but I found a cool track jacket and a polo.

    I'm on my iPhone so I didn't do any in-depth searching, but does Puma make any real racing shoes? Like with SFI/FIA ratings.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimma360
    replied
    I shared the even on facebook for ya. Hopefully, other from my friends list can get some use out of it! Thanks dude.

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Fucking awesome.

    Did you see my post in another thread about asking you for a discount? And then you deliver. And it's my birthday weekend. It's starting off nicely. 3 Pairs ordered!

    Thank you!
    Last edited by DEV0 E30; 09-16-2011, 06:26 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • 801coppertop
    replied
    Just ordered mine! Worked on sale item for me... Got a set of racer carbons for me and some other shoe for my girl, thanks a ton for posting I hope you fucking slaughter your competition!

    Leave a comment:


  • mjg23bmw
    replied
    I miss the old Frankenclyde's.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Well order is getting adjusted I believe. It is too late to cancel the whole thing... damn it. Major mad going on. SO we save an extra $25 after getting it adjusted,

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Now coupon works on sale items for me... order being cancelled.

    New order going in.. what???

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    lol! I meant $280

    HAHAHA too many zeros

    Leave a comment:


  • skateimitation
    replied
    Just ordered two pairs. Thank you!

    The code worked for the sale items on my order

    Leave a comment:


  • cale
    replied
    Originally posted by Puma
    Weird... Call customer support tomorrow for those who can't use it on sale items. It should be working consistently at least, if not working at all...
    This, it worked for me as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    Speedcats ordered! Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Puma
    replied
    Weird... Call customer support tomorrow for those who can't use it on sale items. It should be working consistently at least, if not working at all...

    Leave a comment:


  • xAZxE30x
    replied
    Originally posted by Dirtsquirt
    Can't use it on sale items :(

    Son...I am disappoint.
    mine worked on sale items..?

    Leave a comment:

Working...