Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel FaceBook Has Ruined my Forum Addiction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Werd.
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
      Werd.
      Thought you wanted me to keep the Lotus...?

https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
        i regularly (every 3-6 months) go through my fb and delete people. especially when it starts creeping past 200. i dont talk to that many people, so... why am i friends with them? delete. i'll never add someone on fb just due to obligations. screw that and screw them.
        Same here. I don't accept people just because I should, fuck that. if I don't talk to them or want to know them then i will decline. I only use FB to contact old friends I just don't enjoy it. R3V is so much more fun, with the rage comics, and the fuck you conform to us additude, I love it.

On that note it would be sweet if their was a "who care's" button on FB. Fuck that would be good.

Also no one on R3V has ever friend me beside DJ.

sigpic

Comment

lol just now i went to " like" your post lol

Comment

so lame...
            https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I found that going back to Uni cured my time! Now I don't have as much to forum-ise any more!

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
              Dean, has anyone told you that youre a spitting image of English singer-songwriter and musician, james blunt?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
                Thought you wanted me to keep the Lotus...?

??? Of course I want you to keep the lotus, silly :giggle:

You no know what werd means?
                I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Yeah...facebook is very annoying, yet its a large part of my life...people dont mail invitations anymore. whats up with that? Ill friend you soon btw...lol
                  95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                  Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                  LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

I called danny handsome on the the r3vlimited page and he liked my comment.

(am I cool yet?)
                    Originally posted by HarryPotter
                    not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                    Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Working...
                    X