Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My dubstep sessions vol 5. ( 80 min mix )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dubstep sessions vol 5. ( 80 min mix )

Hey r3v family this is latest installment of my dubstep sessions. Its been 1 year and 7 months since the last one dropped and a week has not passed by that someone asks me.
    " Guille when is vol 5 coming out? " So this volume is for everyone who has been patiently waiting.
    Its been months of late nights talking to people, searching, and kissing ass to pick up these tracks/dubs. This music is not exactly the easiest to get a hold of nor is it easy to get it in full quality before its released. ^_^ Its nice having friends in high places. BIG UPS!

I kind of just put it together for you guys and my fans! Its purpose is to show people a new kind of music and promote a new sound while making you guys move your body and bang your fucking heads to the beat!

If you guys wanna donate to the cause hook me up! The mix is free like always, but donations are always greatly appreciated. Dj equipment does not pay itself, and my time spent making this is not free. So please Support and Donate if you can!

Even a $1 will help. ^_^ You can send donations through paypal if you like. It would be greatly appreciated and will go towards my e30s :D Here is my paypal!

mazer345@hotmail.com

Big tracks on this mix. Stinkahbell, Skream, Zeds Dead, Joker, The Others, etc. Tons of wicked tunes, and wicked dubplates!

Hope you guys like the mix. Enjoy and I hope you guys like it! Leave me feedback please!

Here is the download link!

Dj Gizmatix Dubstep Sessions Vol. 5.mp3

Here is the soundcloud link. If you just want to hear it. If your going to download the mix, please download it from mediafire. The quality is a lot better and it downloads faster!

Dj Gizmatix Dubstep Sessions Vol. 5 by Dj Gizmatix on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

When is vol 6 coming out?
    Originally posted by HarryPotter
    not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
    Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

dubstep lol
      E30 buildy things
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
        When is vol 6 coming out?
        Hopefully in the next 6 months.

And yes dubstep, not brostep and that bullshit skrillex shit you always hear.

Comment

not bad. could do without the strongbad in the beginning. i want to get into my music immediately. not wait through a few minutes of bs, though.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

What if I like skrillex?
            1985 BMW 325e
            1997 BMW M3/4/5
            2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

what if skrillex likes me?
              Originally posted by HarryPotter
              not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
              Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

damn this dubstep is freaking goooooooood i approve :)
                Originally posted by InuFaye
                silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                Originally posted by blunttech
                so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                Originally posted by george graves
                An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

^ thanks. And the strongbad intro is as inside joke. You can always fast forward. Enjoy guys!

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post

And yes dubstep, not brostep and that bullshit skrillex shit you always hear.
                    LoL please tell me you've never said, "I've known dubstep since 2008, when have you?" kind of line. Electro music is electro music. I can't take too many skrillex songs myself but man you sound snobby. Good luck with DJ'in. Maybe one day you can actually produce your own material.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                      LoL please tell me you've never said, "I've known dubstep since 2008, when have you?" kind of line. Electro music is electro music. I can't take too many skrillex songs myself but man you sound snobby. Good luck with DJ'in. Maybe one day you can actually produce your own material.
                      I've been spinning for years, I also produce. I cant stop messing around with ableton, reason, etc. So much fun.

If me stating that I dislike skrillex makes me snobby them im snobby. His music is not my cup of tea at all.

The production quality of his tunes though is on point.

I'm not snobby at all doesn't matter if you got into edm ( electronic dance music) in 2011 or if you got into it back in 1994. Music is music. Everyone can appreciate various aspects, and have similar liking's.

I make these mixes for family, friends, and the locals in the scene. Just to bring them up to date, and show them some new music. Its just for fun nothing else.
                      Last edited by e30 gangsta; 10-15-2011, 07:21 PM.

Comment

see man now that's cool and I really do wish you well. It's just that a lot of my friends talk in the matter of your earlier statement and ugh boy they're annoying at times. I can say I like jack johnson and not be a 'bro' at the same time. Kinda the same applies to skrillex.

Comment

Jack Johnson is the shit though. Banana pancakes ftw <3 LOL

Comment

I think we just had our first broment

Comment

beginning is annoying like fuck!
                              legit coouldnt listen to it past :30 sec

e24 e9 e30
                              IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Working...
                              X