X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween cockblock

**Warning: This post contains cool story bro/nws material**
    ___Cliffs at the bottom___

Saturday night, head out to halloween party. Get to my friend's house, big effing mansion actually, mix myself a drink, start partying and life is good.

The scene is chill, even ratio of men to women, younger demographic, 18 to 29. About 2 hours into the party, the host(my friend) tells me that we have a "cougar" inbound. Apparently she is the mother of one of the girls at the party, the chick is 19, the mom is 48.

The cougar shows up, 5' 6" brunette, nice ass, nice face, milf status. Don't know what the story is but she came to party, not to take her daughter home. My friend tries to hit on that, so he gets her drink after drink, I lol. She starts getting drunkish, starts dancing in the middle of the room to sir-mix-a-lot's baby got back, pretty soon she has all the girls at the party dancing with her. Every guy is staring, cheering and recording the awesomeness.

It's around 2:30am, party is still going strong, I strike conversation with her just for shits and giggles, she tells me she is divorced blah blah blah. At this point she is drunk and friendly, so she has her daughters' best friend, who is at the party dressed as pocahontas, keeping her company.

By now I'm a bit tipsy myself, I've been drinking vodka, rum, tequila, you name it, I have tried to pull my phone out and post in the "drunk and stupid thread", and have failed numerous times, double-lulz. Meanwhile, some guys have been coming up to the milf and trying to score, she keeps rejecting them and also has pocahontas running strong interference for her, making sure nobody storms the beaches of Normandy successfully.

It's around 3am, my good friend has retired to his room with a sexy girl dressed in an office outfit. I bump into the milf again and strike conversation, this time I have a plan. I have another friend of mine keep pocahontas busy while I pull the milf over to a secluded area of the house. I start running game and she is digging it. I keep telling her she looks like she wants to kiss me, she keeps looking down and blushing while making some bullshit excuses that she can't, and saying that I'm trouble. I go for it, she is totally down, we make out for like a minute or so.

Like a ninja, pocahontas comes out of nowhere and pulls her away, I can hear a very concerned "what are you doing?!" from her, the milf says "I don't know" and laughs. I go up to my friend and ask what happened, I thought he had my back, he tells me he was talking to pocahontas and all of a sudden this bitch sensed my finger going into the milf or something and ran off saying she had to look for her friend. Damn that women ESP shit.

Me and bud repeat the same routing 3 times, every time I get sneakier, go into the pantry with her, try a fucking closet, while he distracts her, and every time pocahontas sniffs me out like a german sheperd looking for drugs.

Some time after that I chill out for a bit, buzz is going down, talking to some guys outside on the balcony, suddenly I feel someone grab me from behind and spin me around, it's the milf, without saying anything she starts making out with me, I look up for a bit, and pocahontas is just giving me a dirty look but no longer interferes. We talk/make out for what seems like forever. She gives me her number and then leaves with pocahontas. Funny thing is her daughter was passed out on the couch, and she just left her.

I know I would have totally fucked her in her asshole if that girl didn't cockblock me repeatedly. That milf was DTF for sure. So my question to all you noble gentlemen is, what would you have done differently or has this happened to you recently? I wanna hear your thoughts.

And just so I don't get the "this thread is worthless without Pics" or "pics or it didn't happen", I WILL SHARE TITS. Granted, I didn't take a picture of the hot-ass milf but this is a bitch that was there and on my nuts too, so I coaxed her into posing with me :D

Cliffs: Went to a halloween party, met a hot ass milf(NOT THE GIRL PICTURED ABOVE ^^) Tried to fukk her but kept getting cockblocked by her friend. What would r3v do?
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

thumbs up , woulda coulda theres allways next time bro, plus you got her # . tap that then go for the daughter :d

Comment

Lmfao fuck yea ^^^

Comment

Comment

Ohhhh shit lmao. No this nigga didn't.
          Originally posted by HarryPotter
          not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
          Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

halloween is all about trick or treating, if the girl with great tits was on your nuts and you didn't treat her, you tricked yourself

great pic btw :up:

Comment

lol good story

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
              Ig:ryno_pzk
              I like the tuna here.
              Originally posted by lambo
              Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Rafa, you're a pimp homie, I love the crotchblock story.
                I had this happen to me years ago with a hot slut. She had "the fat frumpy friend" cockblocking me all night, making sure the hot slut didn't pass out or get into a room with anyone.

I'm no drinker by any means but I had to try to hang (drinking) with the slut to get her out of her panties easier, but everytime I started to make my move the friend would say stupid shit like "we need to use the restroom" or "we gotta call mom" then comeback around and be all cold turkey. After a good amount of tries I gave up, no slut, no play but maan..........those cockblockers need to be dealt with.
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Next time duct tape the cockblocker in a closet.
                  ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Bahahaha made my morning.
                    Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                      halloween is all about trick or treating, if the girl with great tits was on your nuts and you didn't treat her, you tricked yourself

great pic btw :up:
                      Lmao thanks Vlad. To be honest with you the only good thing about that chick in the pic is her tits, her face and grill were meh and I was too busy with the milf anyway. But I like your analogy :)
                      Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                      If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                      Originally posted by J3M93

Comment

great read for the morning! hahaha

sounds like you need a better wingman! jkjk

Comment

tell the milf to tell her daughter to fuck off

OR

talk them into a weird mother-daughter threesome
                          BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
                            tell the milf to tell her daughter to fuck off

OR

talk them into a weird mother-daughter threesome
                            The Daughter didn't do any of the cockblocking but I like how you think. ;)
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Eh, I would of passed on that girl too if the ever elusive cougar was on the prowl.

Comment

Working...
                              X