Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

landline, theres a plug in the kitchen.
    sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
      I second the recommendation for Virgin Mobile. I have the Intercept. It's a basic android phone, and if you're any sort of power user it's too fucking slow, but it works well for what it is and I think it's down to like $100. I've had mine almost a year now with zero issues that I didn't cause myself.
      Fuck. That. Phone. Don't get one. Mine stopped charging for some reason, I just picked up an LG Optimus Slider and it is worlds better.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I pay 90 a month for my phone on Verizon, guy at work has Virgin mobile (which runs off Sprints network to my understanding) and he never has any issues. You really can't beat $35 dollars a month, and he usually always has service, but of course no 4G for him, and I have service in every place he doesn't, I.E. the woods.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
          Fuck. That. Phone. Don't get one. Mine stopped charging for some reason, I just picked up an LG Optimus Slider and it is worlds better.
          Haven't had that problem at all. Maybe you just got a bad unit? I really want the Triumph but I cant justify spending the coin :/

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
            Haven't had that problem at all. Maybe you just got a bad unit? I really want the Triumph but I cant justify spending the coin :/
            I had it for just over 6 months and it was just painfully slow, made me miss my old non-android device. I thought about getting the Triumph, but I needed other parts for my car instead so I ended up with this and it's pleasantly quick for being an entry level android device.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
              I had it for just over 6 months and it was just painfully slow, made me miss my old non-android device. I thought about getting the Triumph, but I needed other parts for my car instead so I ended up with this and it's pleasantly quick for being an entry level android device.
              I definitely like the Optimus slider, but at this point if I buy another phone it's gonna be the Triumph or something more high end.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
              Originally posted by slammin.e28
              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
                I'd go Virgin blah blah
                Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                blah blah Rumor touch?

what's going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
                  Tell her that she is not aloud to have a phone until she is 18.
                  c-c-c-c-c-c-c-combobreaker!
                  Originally posted by RUFFLZ
                  #BANDISNIGGA
                  Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                  Why the fuck would you ever put a drink up there? If you ever have a drink to hold, just put it between your legs. You know, where your balls used to be before you had a girlfriend.

Comment

tell her to get her own damn plan. shes an adult, i hope, and therefore needs to buy her own plan.

or a hamburger phone :) for the kitchen
                    Originally posted by InuFaye
                    silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                    Originally posted by blunttech
                    so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                    Originally posted by george graves
                    An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

i ended up getting that virgin mobile plan for $35 and the samsung intercept. i thought the cover art for the intercept was strangely appropriate. ironic even.

how did they know?
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

So what kind of drugs do you deal if you mind me asking

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I didn't know drug dealers bought their customers phones. Is she like a Hilton Diamond member in your "rewards" program. Buy x grams a month and you get a phone. Buy 12 more and I'll lease you an Escalade!
                          www.truegearhead.com
                          - bad decisions & questionable cars

Comment

Working...
                          X