R3V Students thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol... fucked up all my finals and ended up with straight B+'s :(
    I guess that's what happens when you go on a team racing trip the weekend BEFORE finals. :down:

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
      lol... fucked up all my finals and ended up with straight B+'s :(
      I guess that's what happens when you go on a team racing trip the weekend BEFORE finals. :down:
      The most frustrating thing! That sucks, man.
      '91 325i

Comment

Any other bio people here? Seems like most of you are some type of engineering major

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

R3V Students thread

Biological Sciences present and accounted for.

I've noticed as well that most people on the board are Engineering/Mechanics.

Comment

Yup, I graduated bio sciences last spring. Now in medical school... I miss undergrad every day of my life. Since starting med school I've sold my IX, lost a girlfriend, lost 12lbs (and I was only 135lbs to start) and watched all of my engineer friends live awesome lives. Travel, party, get married, play with cars, you name it. I just study :(
            Last edited by mrbobian; 03-30-2014, 07:21 PM.

Comment

I believe you

Ever since I've been starting to get my biological sciences; all I've been doing is studying. I'm still undergrad, so there is plenty of time to relax and hang out, but seriously... Almost all I do is study

I'm confident it'll all pay off one day: that's what keeps me going

Comment

Im a senior now in bio undergrad, all of our classes have lab sections to them. Now that gets time consuming.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Best college meals?

Feedback!
                  Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                  Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Cheap and tasty: 1 or 2 packets or ramen, a couple of eggs, bunch of cheese (whatever you like), and season to taste. I cook the ramen in a deep pan instead of a pot, and only use about 2 cups of water or less. Once it is almost fully cooked, crack in the eggs, let them cook (sunnyside up/fried is my preference), then mix them in with the ramen. Add the cheese and seasonings.

Probably will cost you $2-3 at the very most, and takes about 6-10 mins to make. Excellent late night drunk food.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                    Sounds like you need a massage.
                    Originally posted by kpeng
                    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Sounds so unhealthy

But sounds soooo good

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                        Im a senior now in bio undergrad, all of our classes have lab sections to them. Now that gets time consuming.
                        Efffff
                        I hate lab sections... Like 4 hours a piece. Ugh haha

Comment

So I had a bio research paper about blue whales, Already getting an A in the class and got a 48/50 on my final which is worth 30% of the class and was curved. I was tired and dgaf'd it and just found a few common facts and BS'd a paper for 4 1/2 pages knowing I'd still get an A in the class. I forgot to attach a works cited and now my prof. is accusing me of plagiarism. Now I could care less about 0 on the paper, no matter what I'll get a 96 in the class, but if this report of plagiarism gets turned into the academics office then I'll get kicked out of university. In my personal opinion I did not plagiarize, I simply found a few common facts reworded them completely and turned it in. HALP what do you think I should do?

Comment

Yikes. I'd try to explain it to him carefully what happened. And let him go through all of your previous works, etc..

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                              Yikes. I'd try to explain it to him carefully what happened. And let him go through all of your previous works, etc..
                              Yeah, I'm thinking that talking to the prof will be your only option... Are you on really good terms with another prof that could vouch for your character?
                              -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                              08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                              318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                              '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                              Originally posted by roguetoaster
                              Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

So far ive been denied for every scholarship that ive heard back from. I dont qualify for any financial aid and have paid my entire way through school so far. My grades are pretty good too. Was hoping that if I got enough in scholarships that I wouldnt have to sell my engine. Not looking good.... Does having a job have anything to do with aid? whateva. It kind of motivates me more knowing that my education is coming from my pocket.

Id make a works cited sheet and take it to him, go over it all with him, and maybe a handy. Anything to avoid being booted out of your school. Shitty deal man. Best of luck with it all.

Oh, and fuck english and writing papers...

Comment

Working...
                                X