No announcement yet.

R3V Students thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So... TA's that dont speak english.... Cant express how much this pisses me off.

Comment

5 classes this quarter, lets getttttitttttt

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by MF DOOM View Post
        So... TA's that dont speak english.... Cant express how much this pisses me off.
        One thing that made me angry hasnt been so bad as Ive gotten to higher level classes but some of those ta. How did they get the job, Ill never know.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post
          One thing that made me angry hasnt been so bad as Ive gotten to higher level classes but some of those ta. How did they get the job, Ill never know.
          Because no one else wants to do it or it's below their pay grade. I had a TA last semester who was absolutely useless. We all left terrible reviews for him. I popped into our lab (Geo department only has one) and the motherfucker is still there this semester! I feel bad for the people in there now.

Comment

Im not sure about your schools but the TAs here get paid AND get their tuition waved. It seems she doesnt know her shit either. We have the answers to teh questions in the back of our discussion booklets and hers never match up but when we tell her its wrong she'll go (in the worst english possible) "if u get dis i accept."

Comment

One of my courses ends half way through the semester next week which will be awesome because I'm already working 50 hours a week on top of going to school for 13 credit hours. :):)
              Originally posted by Wh33lhop
              This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Just had a MATLAB test today... Now the rest of the week is super chill. Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Intermediate Microecon test tomorrow and I have done nothing but procrastinate. Now that im sitting down to study I have no motivation and keep checking r3v. I'm going to fail even with just two classes this semester.....
                  I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Ffuucckkkkk mmaatthhhhhhh
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

Anyone want to take my Professional Ethics exam for me tomorrow? I'm doomed lol.

Comment

I'm getting to the point that I'd rather just pay students to write papers for me.

I have no ethical or moral problems with this either.
                        world renown Harry Potter expert
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                          Just had a MATLAB test today... Now the rest of the week is super chill. Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh
                          lol Matlab is such an easy to use program.
                          2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                          (Daily Driver)
                          Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                          KW V2 Coilovers
                          VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post
                            lol Matlab is such an easy to use program.
                            Easy to use, yeah. Hard to utilize in the ways my dick professor wants.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

quarter system will be the death of me - well, at least push me to alcoholism which would inevitably lead to my demise.

:weak:

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                                quarter system will be the death of me - well, at least push me to alcoholism which would inevitably lead to my demise.

:weak:
                                lol i'm taking 20 units rn + extra currics

#pray4sina

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Working...
                                X