Ebay LOLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay LOLS

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OIL-INSPECTION-SERVICE-LIGHT-RESET-BMW-E30-325i-318i-/270859627419?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories &fits=Make%3ABMW&vxp=mtr&hash=item3f107deb9b
    "
    This listing is for DIY instructions on how to easily reset the oil/inspection lights on your BMW E30 3-Series and similar models.
    Takes only a few minutes to do and is guaranteed to work on all e30 BMWs or your money back!

Instructions are easy to follow and come with pictures and illustrations to guide you through the process.
    Don't waste your time at the dealership or spend upwards of $100 for a reset tool when you can do it yourself and save both time and money.
    I have used this on my own E30 325i and it worked perfectly.
    Since ebay no longer allows "digital delivery only", you will receive an electronic version of the instructions by email unless we are notified that you would rather receive the same instructions in paper format by mail ($.99 fee). Please let us know when you make your payment as to your delivery method, otherwise, we will automatically send you instructions by email.

Once payment has been made, check your email for the instructions within 24-48hrs.
    "
    Only if they had a r3v account

Wow

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

I've seen that too. Good for him.
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Instructions:

1. Insert jumper wire (paper clip) into pin 7 and 19 of the diagnostic connector.
        2. Turn key to "on".
        3. ????
        4. Profit.

Comment

If people want to pay for the info, why the hell not...
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X