Die Antwoord Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wschnitz
    replied
    God damn glorious

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    I thought I was going crazy when I first saw them in a commercial. Looks like it could be a decent flick.

    Die Antwoord is playing a show in ATL soon, but unfortunately none of my friends are cool enough to want to go

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    Hmmm, I can't tell if that's some kind of feel good crap or not. It doesn't seem like Ninja's style.

    Leave a comment:


  • rturbo 930
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied
    Die Antwoord Thread

    Johnny 5 alive.

    Homie from slum dog millionaire is in it too? Nice.


    Also that has to be the most mellow/normal video they've ever put out.
    Last edited by Swanny; 11-05-2014, 08:05 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Looks like they are in a new movie as well...


    Leave a comment:


  • Vincent Brick
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76
    If Yolandi had a better hair cut, she would be hot as fuck
    Sheeeit, she don't even need a different do. That Ninja looks like he could beat me up though.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    I find her extremely attractive, new song was good too.

    Leave a comment:


  • BLACKCHARM88
    replied
    Lol'd
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Originally posted by BLACKCHARM88
    She's just right.
    ftfy.

    Leave a comment:


  • BLACKCHARM88
    replied
    She's so skinny it freaks me out. Makes me want to listen to this

    Leave a comment:


  • QUKBMER
    replied
    The dude in these videos ............ lol its like looking at a version of what vanilla ice would have been like as a pissed off thug lookin rapper to me. haha .

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Ninja, Johnny Depp and Marylin Manson doing The Beautiful People.

    Leave a comment:

Working...