My new Asian ride...NON BMW CONTENT WITHIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new Asian ride...NON BMW CONTENT WITHIN

My first non german car in ages and its a dream since I was a child! I bought it with heart and love everything about it! Its a '96 WRX V ltd version of the car and it is an animal. It has all the toys and rally set up close ratio gearbox and lightweightweight everything. I thought I'd share it as it is going to be my new track toy.

The graphics are being removed after an event at the end of month, till then I'm enjoying them on car

Comments welcomed! Loads more pictures but not uploaded them yet.

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
    Dean, has anyone told you that youre a spitting image of English singer-songwriter and musician, james blunt?

Just in case we had no idea it was a subaru, its plastered all over the car. ;)

Looks like fun

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
      Just in case we had no idea it was a subaru, its plastered all over the car. ;)

Looks like fun
      Oh I thought it was a Mitsubishi Evo when I bought it lol ;)

Its a riot...
      0-60mph in 4 seconds dead and top speed (due to gearing being the group N box) is 125-130mph...BUT it gets there sooooooooo quick, neck breaking stuff!

Thanks buddy

Dean, has anyone told you that youre a spitting image of English singer-songwriter and musician, james blunt?

Comment

Have to say, it's GC or bust.
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I vote nay on the livery.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

These cars are so fun! Nice pick up

Originally posted by Roysneon
            $5 shipped?
            Originally posted by MarkD
            You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Awesome! Sweet grab.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

B22 flares, do itttt
                Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Beautiful car man! I've always loved Imprezas.

Comment

video!!

Comment

We need video:hitler:....and Dean, I don't just like, I would commit deplorable acts to have this vehicle in my possession.
                      -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Had one with a vf36 ej257 with spec c heads, car was a blast!

Comment

Thanks everybody for the warm reception...your all correct, it gives the biggest smile. Next to nothing will keep up with it along twisty roads, it really is a unique driving affair. I always put off owning one till at christmas I decided I wanted one before I was 25 years old and after dull searches and alot of 'bad examples' I found this rare model and after a good inspection and test drive, I got an amazing deal and found this Impreza a new home! I have other pictures I'll share but being on the phone right now I don't have the copy 'n' paste option.

Originally posted by MikeDE View Post
                          We need video:hitler:....and Dean, I don't just like, I would commit deplorable acts to have this vehicle in my possession.
                          I agree totally with this statement, It is Mecca of road and rally and the essance of driving experience, there is nothing one can compare the car with other than a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo...I'm an Impreza man through and through. I see in your sidebar your from Germany, the car will be over in April, doing a few days at the Nurburgring with it, so if your around let me know and I'll give you a blast around the Eiffel!

To everyone wanting a video, what do you want me to take and I'll see what I can do for you. I think a 'quiet' drive will get you all excited ;) Any requests of pictures or video to take post here and I'll do it at weekend!!!

Thanks again guys

Comment

We need video's. Stat.

*edit* after reading your post above.

We want to see some proper hoonage. I'm sure that won't be difficult :)
                            IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

That is awsome I was just watching a video of Collin Mcrae yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X