Clear All

efff this drama. In for vids of Subie.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
    Sounds like you need a massage.
    Originally posted by kpeng
    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

You are trying to condesend me and pervert the story to make it 'oh so sad story'. I'm not raising to it...I've been on this forum for 2 years! E30zone the same.

I enjoy inspiration from USA cars. In fact the E36 your now driving, the one which is oh so slow, lies. That car is rapid. Rapid beyond annything I've driven 328 wise. The car held a 14.9 and the 230bhp 328i sport did a 14.85, that was the bogus figure you dissputed. Some of your 'friends' were there to see it. I know what that car used to be able to do. The threats, I'm not resighting emails, I'm not battling you online its pointless and we both look stupid. Like the email stating there was a casette jammed in the tape palyer...I could go on.

So you admit it to be a fluke you beat an RX8 (in straight line of course) and you may not know gears are great for providing mechanical grip around corners unlike brakes which transfer the weight to the front of the car causing the back to be light and due to your inexperience behind wheel (or keeping TC on) I'm surprised its not wrapped around tree with your racing antics.

Your petty, and childish too, I was going to insult your character and assinate you. The thing is I don't care, I'm not you, I'm a white boy with a girly fringe and I'm comfortable in my skin, I've made loads of mistakes, still do. Whether I'm happy in my life or not is my knowing and claiming to live a better life than me is unjust.

The gear knob on further inspection was a fake. The one I left in the E36 along with the MTech 2 wheel were real ///M items on the other hand! I know all the parts in that E36 to the back of my hand.

Calling me all the pathetic names, I'm still continuing to not raise to it anymore. Its childish.

The truth why I let you have the E36 328iSE...I had all my fun in it, and I lost heart and soul in it, I didn't want the car anymore and when you don't care about something you don't care what happens to it.

I saw the E30 and didn't care the value...you even stated if you didn't straight swap you'd still have the car even now and laughed at the fact. Again mocking me. You chose to do a deal with a younger guy who owned a fast car and apparently was warned not to do business with me...you chose to. Why? Because you knew you were getting one hell of a deal. You were also aware of how it was used, I made zero secret, that was a fail safe IF something went wrong, but its clearly served you well.

Your welcome to continue mocking and posting up, but your not as innocent as you make out or as 'caring' and soft. The truth is you pissed me off so much that I really couldn't care what you do, and trust me your car is safe because what use is it to me?

Look I'm writting no more...this was a post about a Subaru, not an invite of a small huddle of people to jump into a bandwagon and start posting anything and anything.

I didn't respect you posting that 'negitive feedback' post without contacting me...that was the point where I though Fcuk you, I'm not caring or bothering anymore. Its petty. You have/had my number and could have contacted me and said I'm posting this.

One final thing, Remember the 325iSE, it pulled 192.9bhp and 256Nm of torque on the rolling road, and the 328iSE would kill that car...shame because it would have been a nice drag race for you.

I'm not raising to this anymore, call me a pathetic child....your the one driving my old car!

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
      Dean, has anyone told you that youre a spitting image of English singer-songwriter and musician, james blunt?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
        efff this drama. In for vids of Subie.
        Hey bud, is there much point posting videos as I know the response they will now gain. Sorry, it would have been cool to get some online and share the beast with you.

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
        Dean, has anyone told you that youre a spitting image of English singer-songwriter and musician, james blunt?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean View Post
          He didn't even know what torque was and in a cheap BHP vs AFR graph it attained 200.8bhp and 15 to 1 AFR (air fuel ratio)...the car was running rich too! When I seen graph I fell over. He then discreted me.

I practical hold a BEng (Hons) in Engineering and he is a bus driver. So in short I don't need him telling me what is what with car.

You may practical hold a BEng (Hons) in Engineering, but you don't know shit about what's on a dyno graph!
          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Dean i did contact you loads of times via email/text. I have everything saved of you need me to refresh your memory.

Please tell me were I'm not innocent in this, tell me why it took you till january, 3 months after the deal to confirm that im not getting MY gearknob, rear leather seat and spare key back. Please give me that much at least. Then il leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
              You may practical hold a BEng (Hons) in Engineering, but you don't know shit about what's on a dyno graph!
              I genuinely no nowt about dyno's but the car was not and isn't running rich! My cousins s50 was dyno'd at the same time and the guy said that was running rich which on further inspection was to be the case, his was running 263bhp iirc but it should have been more right? So why didn't the guy tell me mines running rich so it won't be an accurate reading. Also there are no issues with the idle. Zero. None.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyr83 View Post
                I genuinely no nowt about dyno's but the car was not and isn't running rich! My cousins s50 was dyno'd at the same time and the guy said that was running rich which on further inspection was to be the case, his was running 263bhp iirc but it should have been more right? So why didn't the guy tell me mines running rich so it won't be an accurate reading. Also there are no issues with the idle. Zero. None.
                15 to 1 is not rich, it's lean.
                Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean View Post
                  I know what that car used to be able to do. The threats, I'm not resighting emails, I'm not battling you online its pointless and we both look stupid. Like the email stating there was a casette jammed in the tape palyer...I could go on.

Because you know there are no threating emails or texts!
                  Tbh i don't care if i look stupid.
                  And theres a tape stuck, so what! I don't get it.

due to your inexperience behind wheel (or keeping TC on) I'm surprised its not wrapped around tree with your racing antics.

What racing antics? I drive to work and back, and on the odd occasion to tesco's. I can't afford to lose my license or risk getting points. If i want to race i will do it on a track. But as you told me many times you have a German race license so can terroise the country roads.

Your petty, and childish too, I was going to insult your character and assinate you.

Please go for it, but no lies please.

The thing is I don't care, I'm not you, I'm a white boy with a girly fringe and I'm comfortable in my skin,

WTF are you going on about here??

The gear knob on further inspection was a fake. The one I left in the E36 along with the MTech 2 wheel were real ///M items on the other hand! I know all the parts in that E36 to the back of my hand.

Lie Lie Lie. It was real and what the hell does a fake one even look like.

Your welcome to continue mocking and posting up, but your not as innocent as you make out or as 'caring' and soft. The truth is you pissed me off so much that I really couldn't care what you do, and trust me your car is safe because what use is it to me?

Please tell me where im not innocent, if your gonna use the negative feedback thread then thats BS. I need a genuine reason to put this to bed.

I didn't respect you posting that 'negitive feedback' post without contacting me...that was the point where I though Fcuk you, I'm not caring or bothering anymore. Its petty. You have/had my number and could have contacted me and said I'm posting this.

I contacted you many a times Dean, all i got back was lame excuses, which is suprising coming from a engineering genius like yourself. You stopped caring the moment you got you strut brace and numberplate back.

One final thing, Remember the 325iSE, it pulled 192.9bhp and 256Nm of torque on the rolling road, and the 328iSE would kill that car...shame because it would have been a nice drag race for you.

Well congratulations Deano. Tell me, was this a tweeked up beast capable of keeping up with a Veron Bugatti.

I'm not raising to this anymore, call me a pathetic child....your the one driving my old car!

Pathetic child!
                  Im done, can't be asked with him. See you around Deano.

Comment

is this like some kind of british invasion of sorts?

Comment

Any more pics of your bird James ? :)

Comment

Haterz.. :)
                        ///M Inside

Comment

Working...
                        X