X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look here

Garage design & tool discussion for the working man,,,
    lgb240

`05 E46 325xiT, `89 325i Touring, `87 911 3.2, ' 74 Caterham Super 7 , `71 240z Convertible, `71 240z, `67.5 2000 Roadster, `58 MGA x2, '56 MGA vintage racer, '04 Mini Cooper S

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lgb240 View Post
      I already live there part time. Thanks
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I am in the process of finishing up my garage. Dropped ceiling with fluorescent lights really cleans it up and everything hidden is easily accessible through those tiles. I had metal studs in some areas due to precast walls. They suck when it comes time to hang drywall, about 5 times as much work to screw down even with self tapping drywall screws. I have hot and cold water and.....plumbing for a shitter. I probably went overboard on the GFCI outlets but its better than cords running everywhere. And you just gotta have a flat screen on the wall and stereo surround sound!!!! I freaking love mine.

plans are to turn it in to a hybrid man cave/working garage.
        '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

hit me up if you need a hand every now and then, I was a carpenter for five years and now im stuck in an office, would love to get out and do something with my hands again
          1991 318is ---230K - DD
          1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
          so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Thanks for offer. Appreciate it.
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

me and my dad are currently finishing up our garage. Its 38x32 with 12' ceiling and soon to have a 2 post lift ;)

Good luck with the new man cave
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

Working...
              X