RC Plane with camera flies around scenic Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC Plane with camera flies around scenic Germany

Awesome video of a rc plane with a camera attached flying all over different parts of Germany.

lol at 7:09 in the video

88 M3 Diamantschwarz
    89 M3 Zinnoberrot
    56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Yeah and the US govt is wanting to do that in our country too on a regular basis with much better optics and with further reaching implications
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

way to shit on an otherwise visually entertaining concept with your omnipresent anti-gov paranoia, sleeve.

back on topic, 4:50 and onward was wonderful

Comment

You already know.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by evandael View Post
          way to shit on an otherwise visually entertaining concept with your omnipresent anti-gov paranoia, sleeve.

back on topic, 4:50 and onward was wonderful
          Just because your paranoid dose not mean someone is not out to get you.

I am not being paranoid about it. Its been happening for a while now and recent things to come to the floor and through the FAA have tried/trying to expand it.
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

that was an awesome video...@ 7:09 I lol'd.

thanks for sharing!

Comment

wow, sweet vid. Man I miss germany, the summers there are the best ever!
              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Jesus fucking christ sleeve, way to derail this thread with your shit.

Germany was an awesome country, I lived next to a relatively simple modern town with nothing out of the norm and then BAM, 400 year old castle just outside town with a moat.

Comment

seemed like a reasonable anecdote at the time.

William Pitt-

Comment

that was really cool! thanks for sharing

Comment

That was pretty cool.

COTM

Comment

awesome!
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

7:09 was pretty awesome hahahah!
                          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

man, thanks for sharing that!

Comment

This kind of stuff is even more fun to do yourself. Me and my dad fly RC planes a lot, we just recently got a cheap little camera that actually shoots in HD (I think it has like 5 gigs of storage on it?) Seriously tons of fun even if all you've recorded is doing big loops around a desolate air field.

Edit-- after watching it, you would be arrested SO fast if you flew in such public areas around here in the states LOL! Awesome footage.
                              <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                              unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Working...
                              X