Male massage

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VANOS714
    replied
    Originally posted by priapism
    A guy paying me to touch me while I'm naked? Seems legit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pac1373
    replied
    I just have to say, this thread MAY have the most promise of any r3v thread in some time, please Keep us updated of how your "appointment" goes...

    this could be the "official C-list man rape masseuse thread" you would be the thing of legend OP.

    Leave a comment:


  • priapism
    replied
    A guy paying me to touch me while I'm naked? Seems legit.

    Leave a comment:


  • VANOS714
    replied
    be very careful, you cant trust creeps from craigslist. sign a form stating if he hurts your back or whatever hes gonna massage that his ass is yours lol

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Nothing bad has ever come from male on male massages, especially ones on C'list....ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pac1373
    replied
    Farbin ftw again,


    Joe, just do it do it, seems totally legit, what is the worst thing that could happen?

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    If you dont have a full hour we can do 1/2 for 15 bucks

    Leave a comment:


  • S62
    replied
    Don't accept any sort of drink from him otherwise you might wake up with a sore a-hole

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    probably a sixer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Just ben carufel he doesn't push in a small tip for your time at the end of said massage. Could be an extra fiver, could be a tenner.
    Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 02-15-2012, 10:29 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • smooth
    replied
    do it...you'll get some money and if you're lucky maybe even a reach around.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    homo?

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe G
    started a topic Male massage

    Male massage

    So I made a Craigslist ad offering to do household work, lawn care, babysitting,etc...to make some extra cash.

    Just got an email from a Me Massage school student offering to pay me $25 to give me a 1 hour massage for practice hours.

    Should I do it? I'm skeptical
Working...