Male massage

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Northern
    replied
    I can't believe I missed this. I should've stopped reading before Joe admitted to making up the encounter. I think I'll choose to believe that it actually happened.;D


    Originally posted by Andy.B
    I mean, Liquidity is consistently retarded, but never in an entertaining way
    Truth




    +1 on the "Best Of" idea.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andy.B
    replied
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    funny threads? read a thread titled something like "so i found 2 junked e30 m3's today" by stewie30luver. too bad it was locked so we can't bump it anymore.
    Which is exactly why we need a best of sticky. The story of the bakery m3's should never be forgotten.

    Leave a comment:


  • flyboyx
    replied
    somehow i figured einhander would be at the end of this bump.

    i don't know how i missed this hilarious shit. i had to clean the piss out of my pants at the end of page 5.

    funny threads? read a thread titled something like "so i found 2 junked e30 m3's today" by stewie30luver. too bad it was locked so we can't bump it anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andy.B
    replied
    10/10 - Would read again. Quality thread bump.

    Is it me, or has r3v been pretty dull since the poped tire incident? I mean, Liquidity is consistently retarded, but never in an entertaining way, only in a cringe inducing "STFU" way.

    Someone needs to compile a 'best of r3v' sticky, for threads like Trina, Poped tires, Vlad-gate, etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    I always wonder if the massage was the solution to the stress of working in a Chinese restaurant.
    Nope....just another revenue stream for the business. It's a restaurant, massage parlor, and dry cleaners all under one roof.

    Jon

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    This thread resurrection

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    I always wonder if the massage was the solution to the stress of working in a Chinese restaurant.

    Damn, digging up old threads!

    Leave a comment:


  • BLACKCHARM88
    replied
    No...

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I always wonder if the massage was the solution to the stress of working in a Chinese restaurant.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G
    I'm glad some of you enjoyed it. Yes it was a troll but it needed to be done for the lols.


    :-P

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G
    I'm glad some of you enjoyed it. Yes it was a troll but it needed to be done for the lols.
    i enjoyed it.

    Leave a comment:


  • VANOS714
    replied
    ah damn you........ lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe G
    replied
    I'm glad some of you enjoyed it. Yes it was a troll but it needed to be done for the lols.

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    Its okay joe, i enjoyed your trolling ways. It was good entertain. R3v has been quite harsh towards each other lately.

    Leave a comment:


  • DatUtahGuy
    replied
    I read, I was on the edge of my seat, I came home and quickly logged on, checked replies, then the story came and POW!!!! I was knocked out my chair like the end of sixth sense. Then OP goes and unveils lies!!!

    ffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    Leave a comment:

Working...