This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best craigslist massages...

Get payed to get a massage. Location: basement with friendly staff. Nice scenery with lots of candles. For more info hit up our friend JOE G for details..
    Last edited by VANOS714; 02-17-2012, 10:19 AM.

Cool story bro, tell it agein

Tell you the truth Craigslist isint as bad as people think. Ive sold alot of things on there before, yes I met some sketchy people but I also me some really cool car guys.

Bad thread btw, not enof story and you sound like a whiny hs kid
    Transaction Feedback: -click here
    [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
    [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

I am always looking for people to give me massages on CL.
      1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

^me too, although it seems I heard a story not long ago of some ass-hat thed led on some poor dude who was willing to PAY him to be massaged, can you even figure that out?

guy ran out of the house like a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, bro had even lit a bunch of candles in shit to set the mood...

Craigslist assholes indeed.
        Originally Posted by ACMF74
        i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

so what is this thread about?

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            so what is this thread about?
            Not entirely sure...I read the title and thought it was a place to post funny cl ads (which we already have), but then I read the OP's post and I became confuused...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

haha fuck this thread i tried deleting but failed. Good place to get massages though with a nice place with candles and very friendly creeps that pay you lol

Comment

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
                Cool story bro, tell it agein

Tell you the truth Craigslist isint as bad as people think. Ive sold alot of things on there before, yes I met some sketchy people but I also me some really cool car guys.

Bad thread btw, not enof story and you sound like a whiny hs kid

if you dont like it dont post "bro"

Comment

Interesting, why you change the thread title? Not trying to troll you..
                  Transaction Feedback: -click here
                  [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                  [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Working...
                  X