Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just stuck my finger in a blender and pressed the trigger!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wear gloves if you decide to be a criminal, that fingerprint will be easy to match up!!!

Hope it heals quickly.
    '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
      At least you didn't chop the tip off...

I know someone who put their hand in a real blender and lost the tip of their finger... genius person...
      I lost the tips of two of my fingers on my right hand in a commercial meat slicer at work a few years ago. I still have no real feeling in the end of those two fingers.

OP nice job on cleaning it up and wrapping up the wound. Keep it clean and you'll be healed up in a few weeks/ months.

Comment

Originally posted by e30rapidic View Post
        wear gloves if you decide to be a criminal, that fingerprint will be easy to match up!!!

Hope it heals quickly.
        Haha.
        I think the finger print will return to exactly how it was before. Human bio ftw.
        E30 buildy things
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

that depends on how deep the cut is an if you get stitches or not.

i cut my right pointer finger almost to the bone when i was 14 and did not get it stitched up. i am 40 now and there is still a line through the finger print at the tip of the finger.
          seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
            that depends on how deep the cut is an if you get stitches or not.

i cut my right pointer finger almost to the bone when i was 14 and did not get it stitched up. i am 40 now and there is still a line through the finger print at the tip of the finger.
            Pic's or it didn't happen.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
              Pic's or it didn't happen.
              Please for the love of god, use the search: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...2&postcount=40

Comment

Originally posted by mcruz121 View Post
                Please for the love of god, use the search: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...2&postcount=40
                Please for the love of god, read my post and use your brain before trolling.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I took a jigsaw to my left index finger about a week ago. Healing up pretty good so far. Just keep it clean

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                    Please for the love of god, read my post and use your brain before trolling.
                    Boom.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

The finger is doing really well. It is definitely going to look narly after it is all healed up.

It is definitely good to go for the m20 swap this Sunday! My mom gave me this Chinese herbal powder that helps close wounds up and it really did a great job! It is called Yunnan Baiyao. I really recommend it for cuts of any size. Supposedly Chinese soldiers used it on gun shot wounds in WWII. You can get it on Amazon and many other places.
                      Yunnan Baiyao was invented in 1902 by Dr. Qu Huanzhang in Yunnan, China. Over the past 100 years, Yunnan Baiyao made its name in the fierce battle grounds of Chinese fighting against Japanese invasion in World War II and of the Vietcong fighting against USA during the Vietnam War by saving soldiers' lives from severe wounds.

In China, Yunnan Baiyao may be used as first-aid for any kind of traumatic injury or internal bleeding, whether one has a small cut, bruise, swelling, a serious wound from gun shots, an internal injury from car accidents or fighting, or bleeding from surgery and stomach ulcers etc.† One may simply pour the Yunnan Baiyao power on to the cut and/or swallow the power.

In the traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) terms, Yunnan Baiyao stops bleeding, disperses blood stasis, activates blood circulation, alleviates pain, clears away toxins, and reduce swelling.† In studies, Yunnan Baiyao is shown to shorten the bleeding time and clotting time and reduce inflammatory response.
                      sigpic
                      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by e30rapidic View Post

Hope it heals quickly.
                        Not true gf's mum works in forensics they can pull finger prints from latex gloves these days you need to use something like mechanics gloves.

On anther note good to see the finger is on the mend. What have we learnt?
                        sigpic

Comment

while clasping my hands behind my back, swaying side to side and abashedly averting my gaze down at the floor - I say - "always unplug shop/kitchen power tools when changing the blade or cleaning them."
                          sigpic
                          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Thats a good boy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X