nissan 300zx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nissan 300zx

Im getting one for free but it doesnt run. I want to make as much money as i can off it. What do you guys think i can get for it?

Fuck you buddy

Non turbo? If so not much. Even the twin turbos don't fetch to much, they are a pain to work on.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

after all is said and done to get it running.

You'll make a $50 profit.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

hahahaha in that case i might as well keep it, et it running and use it as a DD
        Fuck you buddy

Comment

oh and non turbo.
          Fuck you buddy

Comment

I have one and let me tell you this. Be ready to spend a TON of money on them.

But they are so much fun, and are a true blast to drive.
            Dare 2 Dream Motorsports
            sigpic

Comment

Just put it on Craigslist for $600, or post a part-out thread on nico-club.
              sigpic

Comment

I saw 300zx, thought z31.

Then saw pic of z32. Run away.
                1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Z32's are nice, but they aren't fun to work on. I came from the Nissan crowd before jumping into BMWs and I've always wanted a Z32. When I found out how much of a pain in the dick they are to work on, I just stuck with my 240 (almost sold the 240 to get a 300ZX).
                  1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                  2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                  2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
                    Z32's are nice, but they aren't fun to work on. I came from the Nissan crowd before jumping into BMWs and I've always wanted a Z32. When I found out how much of a pain in the dick they are to work on, I just stuck with my 240 (almost sold the 240 to get a 300ZX).
                    This is me, except I had a z31 instead of a 240. Wanted a z32 TT forever, then saw under the hood of one.

I'd rather work on a Porsche 944.

Comment

Things are tight under the hood no doubt, but I will say I sat in one of these at a car show in like 1990' and it was almost like the car wanted to have my babies. it held me tight and whispered in my ear...."we must be together" I would to this day still want a TT for sure.

still sexy imho, and the lines have aged well compared to so many cars of the same era.
                      Originally Posted by ACMF74
                      i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

those are ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac1373 View Post

still sexy imho, and the lines have aged well compared to so many cars of the same era.
                          True. I still see 'em around an my head turns to follow them as the pass by. Not a common car either, at least not around here, where I see several z31s a day, and maybe one z32 a month.

Comment

Z31 > z32.
                            M20B23 Euro 323i - The Legend Of Ron Burgundrot

Comment

I've always wanted a z32tt since my days of adolescence.
                              1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Working...
                              X