need some serious advice asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need some serious advice asap

So this afternoon I got a call from my gf saying the maintenance man showed up to the apt knocked; wouldn't leave and eventually opened the door. She didn't open it because she didn't know who the strange man at the door was.

Also she was just sleeping in a tee shirt so she yelled out asking him to go out because she had just got out of the shower. He stepped out but wouldn't close the door. So she called me upset. I know they didn't post a notice

because there simply wasn't one yesterday, and I was up at 6:30 am picking my friend up at work. There wasn't a notice when I left and there wasn't one when I came home. I left home for work and the maintenance man came

BACK to the apartment with another man to check fire alarms. I had told her not to let anyone in ( why feel even more uncomfortable).

The office manager lady INSISTS there was one left yesterday and gave me an unsigned copy. She said only the originals come with a signature

How does that even make sense. Also she was unwilling to admit no notice had been left even though she didn't personally hand them out and has no idea which maintenance man did placed it or even which one/s came to my

door. I also put in my 30 days notice earlier this month and i'm scheduled to be out by the 31'st. Guess I wont be staying. But now my gf is uncomfortable to be home and yeah. wtf how do i bury this bitch.

I also called summit real estate agency to make a complaint and I was transferred to a message box and nobody will be in to take my call until monday at the latest.

Buy my Eta
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=248238

Wat?

Comment

Basically the maintenance man walked into my apt with no notice made my gf feel very uncomfortable because she was getting out of the shower and he did step outside but wouldnt close the front door. My Manager refuses to acknowledge there WASN'T a 24 hour notice posted and that it was perfectly acceptable for the man to just walk into my apt.

what can i do. my gf is uncomfortable staying at home now.

Buy my Eta
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=248238

Comment

You already gave them notice. Change the fucking locks.

Comment

Do you have some kind of housing tribunal? I would be letting them know about the situation. Also inform the police or do a police report. It wont do anything but if some shit gose down at least these people will be the first the police investigate. Did you say you asked the land agent what company it was that did the inspection?
          sigpic

Comment

buy a shotgun.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

get a large mean dog

Comment

Originally posted by marshtgrade View Post
                get a large mean dog
                True that.

We have a Doberman, the other day we had a door knocker come around. I sore him walk up the foot path from the lounge room, as soon as he knocked our dog ran to the fron door growling and barking (There was only a screen door, between him and the door knocker). In literaly the 5 seconds it took me to get to the door the guy had left a brocher under the door had ran down the foot path and out of the street.

Dobermans they will fuck your enemies up

sigpic

Comment

pic of gf in just a t-shirt

Originally posted by vlad
                  Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

or getting out of the shower.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

wet t-shirts FTW
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Nah, man. Dog with a shotgun.
                        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                        Originally posted by mbonanni
                        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Classic r3v, I was worried for a moment here...

Comment

go to the store and get new door knobs and locks. A deadbolt would be even better. They are super easy to install, just two screws. Keep the old ones to put back in after you move......I would fucking kill any guy who did that shit, especially if my girl was involved. I hate creepy motherfuckers. Good luck, man.

Comment

^See post #4.

Comment

Working...
                              X