Mother f**ker

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cabriodster87
    replied
    Such a Cowardly thing to do, and probably thinks it's funny. I would pound sand up their a$$ so far he/she would $hit silly for months, if i could.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    it was probably that massage therapist that you didn't allow to be practiced on.

    Leave a comment:


  • VANOS714
    replied
    give that sob a massage and both of you be happy, problem solved.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rau
    replied
    Originally posted by Pac1373
    dude, "stand your ground"

    say you were scurd and shoot his face.




    too soon?
    make sure he was wearing a hoodie and holding skittles first?





    Man, I'm going to hell.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Pac1373
    replied
    Originally posted by Thizzelle
    Shiv
    20 Energy
    Melee Range
    Instant
    Requires Melee Weapon
    Strikes an enemy's pressure point with your offhand weapon, guaranteeing poison application from that weapon and dispelling an Enrage effect on the target. Slower weapons require more Energy. Neither Shiv nor the poison it applies can be a critical strike. Awards 1 combo point.

    THEN AFTER YOU HIT HIM 5 TIMES

    Eviscerate
    35 Energy
    Melee Range
    Instant
    Requires Melee Weapon
    Finishing move that causes damage per combo
    *snicker*

    Leave a comment:


  • kalib0y
    replied
    sorry bud

    Leave a comment:


  • DatUtahGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by euro2fast4u
    was it vlad?
    I think what you meant is how vlad it was right? LIke was it pretty vlad dude? How vlad?

    Leave a comment:


  • Vivek
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G
    I have narrowed down my list of suspects: here they are in order of least to most likely.


    GF's Mom
    Crazy chinese ex-boss
    Candle Lit massage guy
    It's likely a random thing. My neighbor came by the other day when I had gone out, leaving one of the e30's on jackstands on the street. My neighbor (he's like 10) told us that someone had come by and asked if he should push the car off (probably some stupid kid tryna entertain himself). No idea who it was or if he'd actually do it, but I was pissed just thinking about it.

    I know how it must feel man. Pics of the damage? I've seen some very un-buffable-looking keyings be sanded and polished out. If not, good touch up will likely make it MUCH less noticeable for like 15 bucks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe G
    replied
    I have narrowed down my list of suspects: here they are in order of least to most likely.


    GF's Mom
    Crazy chinese ex-boss
    Candle Lit massage guy

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Sucks man.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jrey
    replied
    Someone must be jelly, probably couldnt afford it so decides to key it lol

    I get concern too where i park, crowded shopping areas or even worse, Wal-Mart, gotta park in the way back so no maniac doesnt let the cart do the damaging or someone putting a dent on my door , if i see someone do it, deck em in the face for it :p

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    When you catch him you should bang his wife/girlfriend/sister/mother. That'll show him.

    Leave a comment:


  • MattBimmer
    replied
    Dude what the fuck someone keyed my E30 two dayss ago! I checked the security cameras at school but it was parked in a blind spot. It fucking sucks ass

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Could it have been your ex-boss. (restaurant saga.. )

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    Shiv
    20 Energy
    Melee Range
    Instant
    Requires Melee Weapon
    Strikes an enemy's pressure point with your offhand weapon, guaranteeing poison application from that weapon and dispelling an Enrage effect on the target. Slower weapons require more Energy. Neither Shiv nor the poison it applies can be a critical strike. Awards 1 combo point.

    THEN AFTER YOU HIT HIM 5 TIMES

    Eviscerate
    35 Energy
    Melee Range
    Instant
    Requires Melee Weapon
    Finishing move that causes damage per combo

    Leave a comment:

Working...