Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
    i think arya had a bag of goats blood to fake injury or something she learned from the actress lady she saved, so she could act wounded when the waif came to finish her off then finish her with her sword she dug up from the rocks.

also another theory the old lady was the waif since it would be stupid of arya to be flaunting money and acting all cocky. so to take his name off arya's list Jaq'an Hagar acts as arya and sacrifices himself.

Had no idea those theories were even possible. If one of them is true, this show got a bit more respect.

Comment

Ever since realizing that Holdor's name hinged on that scene, and was planned since the beginning of the show (story, books, series, whatever), I wouldn't think any theory is too far fetched to consider.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

true. embracing for some batshit crazy stuff to happen. thanks fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by Downz View Post

As for Cersei, the smug bitch is as always too smart, but I feel she is still over her head against the high sparrow. When she stated that she basically has no worries about her trial coming up due to the fact she has "The Mountain" to defend her in a trial by combat, I feel the high sparrow is too smart for that, and will disregard trial by combat, using some religious reasoning.
          I FUCKING called it!!

A side note, it took me close to two hours to watch the god damn episode tonight. Tried watching it on my Xbox using the HBO app (Xbox is hardwired to router) kept buffering every 30 secs, had to move to my computer, which worked better, but I still had to rewind 10 secs every 5 mins or so for it to "catch up". Very frustrating, anyone else have these issues?

Comment

^^Yeah you did lol. But she isn't going to die yet. It can't be this one no matter the happenings of this show but I can't see her leaving either. This is where the queen is going to rose up this bitch some how.

So did that bitch kid end up killing lady crain? Because if it was the kid, then she could kill two birds with one stone and wouldn't have to wear another face. UGH!

And now, are all those tully soldiers going up north? They layed down their arms but they are allied with the starks after all? God

Comment

I FUCKING called it!!

A side note, it took me close to two hours to watch the god damn episode tonight. Tried watching it on my Xbox using the HBO app (Xbox is hardwired to router) kept buffering every 30 secs, had to move to my computer, which worked better, but I still had to rewind 10 secs every 5 mins or so for it to "catch up". Very frustrating, anyone else have these issues?
              Torrents won't have that problem, and if you are paying for HBO content, it's not illegal to acquire the episode that way.
              past:
              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:
              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Dissappointed that it was just arya being stupid and not Jaquen testing waif, but whatever.

Hope Arya joins the starks again and they somehow unite the north against the walkers, but I have a feeling it wont happen and the people in the south will quickly realize they are fucked when they find out the white walkers cut down the entire north.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

I'm mostly intrigued by Jaqen's reaction at the end. Almost like he never really wanted her to become one of the faceless. Like the entire reason he brought her there was to give her the training necessary to realize her full potential.

Gotta keep in mind that he met her at her low point. She saved his life, and they became friends. He invited her to the House of Black and White, but I'm seriously doubting that he ever intended for her to join.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

^I think the implication was once you figure it out and decide to leave, you have completed the true task and are free to go, if you don't figure it out, you go into a cubby for someone else to assume you.

Much like the former First Sword, the things he says sound a lot like the language of HoB&W.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                      Almost like he never really wanted her to become one of the faceless. Like the entire reason he brought her there was to give her the training necessary to realize her full potential.
                      that is how i read his smirk. "you're done here, go forth."
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                        Torrents won't have that problem, and if you are paying for HBO content, it's not illegal to acquire the episode that way.
                        I was doing this when it first came out, and have done this with all the other seasons, but I had traded my buddy my netflix password for his HBO password, so it seemed like a win win. Prob going to go back to torrents, this shit was too frustrating

forgot to mention, fuck yea Clegane, love his demeanor on everything, cracks me up.

Also, enough of these damn dick shots, its all fun and games until you get a close up of some dude inspecting his ant eater for warts. It's all Daenerys's fault, she wanted more male nudity, "Free the penis" she states, and come to find out, a buddy told me she has a double do all her nude scenes!! talk about hypocrite (dont know if any of this is true or not, but still)

Comment

its all fun and games until you get a close up of some dude inspecting his ant eater for warts.
                          i don't want to talk to you anymore, you goddamned meat-gazer
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

The last one dany did was her.

also wtf they didnt show the blackfish going out fighting....bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                              i don't want to talk to you anymore, you goddamned meat-gazer
                              I can't unsee it, but I can't turn away, its like, hypnotizing

also, a friend of mine pointed something out, they never showed Clegane or Hodor technically die, and now Clegane is back, maybe there is still hope...

Hodor

Comment

I think Hodor went out an honorable way. It was sad, but whats done should stay done.
                                My Garage
                                2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                                1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                                1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                                Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Working...
                                X