I'm going to be a Father!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kershaw
    replied
    congrats man. you 2 are a great looking couple and im sure you'll make some great looking babies.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jrey
    replied
    Congrats man! wish you, your wife and your new baby a healthy life for years to come, must be a great feeling ;) take care of yourself bro!

    Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

    Leave a comment:


  • j0oftheworld
    replied
    Welcome to fatherhood! First 3 months are lame.. but what's nice is the women in your life will be loving this time. After that they recognize you/learn your voice. Crawling, talking, personality, and patterns emerge. Take pictures/video often, because before you know it, like me they're 9yrs old! :O
    Time w. my son keeps getting better and better.. teaching him about manhood, healthy living, and life is a daily activity these days.
    Ran a 35,000 person Charity race this past Sat... "Pat Tillman Run"
    4.2miles @45min

    Leave a comment:


  • kalib0y
    replied
    Originally posted by Turf1600
    She didn't look preggers in that photo shoot. What gives?
    The shoot was done last year

    Originally posted by F34R
    What happens if they lose the baby? gotta think ahead asshole
    Yes, this is a reality and it happens much more than people think. She is just past her first trimester so the risk has gone down significantly but its still a risk. We pray every night for the baby's health.

    Originally posted by cactusjacks1
    That's wonderful news Ryan - you will be an awesome dad. Congratulations!!
    Thanks man that means alot. I can only try my best to be as great a father as my Dad was.

    Originally posted by reelizmpro
    Congrats Ryan! It's truly a gift.
    It sure it. I know I wont fully appreciate it till the baby is finally here. It is good timing too.

    Originally posted by redsubdivisions
    Congrats, sir. Like RobertK has mentioned, having a kid isn't that bad and your life isn't "over". Most of the people who are against having kids are the ones who still have yet to grow up.

    I have a 4 month old little girl and every morning when I wake up, she has the biggest smile on her face when she sees me. It's absolutely a fantastic feeling.

    Yes, you will have shit sleep the first few months, but watching your child grow will make it all worth it. Stack up on diapers!! they go through them QUICK.
    Agreed, Our baby was planned. We are married, in our early 30s, and have good careers. For us, this is the next chapter in our lives and I'm sure it just gets better from here. :)

    Originally posted by 5ickride
    Just had my first this past Jan. She's amazing! Good luck and all the best!

    Do you know what you're having yet? Any names?
    Congrats to you! We will find out in a couple of weeks.

    Originally posted by freeride53
    thats pretty fucked up f34r, like takin it a little too far.

    congrats kaildad!
    Its harsh but its reality...we pray every night for the child's health. Clever name-change lol

    Originally posted by Vtec?lol
    How many months is she?
    I'm having one myself...

    It get's pretty hectic at times so be ready.
    Congrats! I guess no one is ever really ready especially with their first one but we will try to be.

    Originally posted by Nairb
    Another word on diapers.. my wife and I use G-diapers. They are a cloth-like diaper that are re-useable. They have a cloth outer shell, a plastic inner liner, and then you can put either cotton inserts or they also have flushable inserts that are all biodegradeable.

    You definitely don't need to just get huggies, there are a shit ton of options out there. I have saved probably $500 in the last year on diapers because I use cloth diapers.


    Thanks, I will definitely look into this

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Nairb
    Another word on diapers.. my wife and I use G-diapers. They are a cloth-like diaper that are re-useable. They have a cloth outer shell, a plastic inner liner, and then you can put either cotton inserts or they also have flushable inserts that are all biodegradeable.

    You definitely don't need to just get huggies, there are a shit ton of options out there. I have saved probably $500 in the last year on diapers because I use cloth diapers.
    This^ cloth diapers were what my mother used for me and all of my siblings. Just wash the mess out and run a load in the washer, that simple.

    Leave a comment:


  • slippery
    replied
    Congrats!

    About the diapers, they grow so fast at first that you will be changing sizes weekly sometimes. I have three kids and always ended up with leftovers that did not fit anymore.

    J

    Leave a comment:


  • Nairb
    replied
    Another word on diapers.. my wife and I use G-diapers. They are a cloth-like diaper that are re-useable. They have a cloth outer shell, a plastic inner liner, and then you can put either cotton inserts or they also have flushable inserts that are all biodegradeable.

    You definitely don't need to just get huggies, there are a shit ton of options out there. I have saved probably $500 in the last year on diapers because I use cloth diapers.


    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Just had my first this past Jan. She's amazing! Good luck and all the best!

    Do you know what you're having yet? Any names?

    Leave a comment:


  • Vtec?lol
    replied
    How many months is she?
    I'm having one myself...

    It get's pretty hectic at times so be ready.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Congrats!!

    Leave a comment:


  • redsubdivisions
    replied
    Congrats, sir. Like RobertK has mentioned, having a kid isn't that bad and your life isn't "over". Most of the people who are against having kids are the ones who still have yet to grow up.

    I have a 4 month old little girl and every morning when I wake up, she has the biggest smile on her face when she sees me. It's absolutely a fantastic feeling.

    Yes, you will have shit sleep the first few months, but watching your child grow will make it all worth it. Stack up on diapers!! they go through them QUICK.

    Leave a comment:


  • tjts1
    replied
    Pics or it didn't happen.






    JK
    Congratulations, all the best to you and your family.

    Leave a comment:


  • Threehz
    replied
    Hell yes! That is fantastic, congratulations man!!

    Leave a comment:


  • cactusjacks1
    replied
    Baby !!

    That's wonderful news Ryan - you will be an awesome dad. Congratulations!!

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    Congrats Ryan! It's truly a gift.

    Leave a comment:

Working...