No announcement yet.

///m3 Owned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah... glass is kinda cheap, but a total paint job and pretty much complete interior is gonna be $$$$. Agree with Jon totally. gut it... new glass... simple respray and you got a track day killa!

Plus according to what the end of the thread said it was the ex-husband who did that to the M3. Sue the bastard for sure, or count yourself lucky it was just your car and be like "well... your wife liked it kinda rough too"... or something like that.

Edit: Actually... he killed that roof pretty good. Must have wacked it a bunch of times with the paint can. Can you repair a roof like that? Probably just going to get pulled apart and sold. Solid kill in my book.

Comment

My god that is rediculous, ill take it though
      Dan Zickel
      1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

That is just not right she sould go to a mental hospital for doing that to such a nice car. But like every one else i will take the motor and tranny!!!!

'87 325 (Track Rat)
        '04 C5500 Wrecker (Work)
        '94 525i (Daily)
        '90 325i (R.I.P)
        H&R Race, Racing Dynamics Sway Bars, Tree House CAB's, Sparco Strut Bars and more.

Comment

I would do the same to the ex-husband, including the paint can on the head... multiple times

Comment

I think in texas he could have been shot, or man I hope so
            BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer8604
              i actually like the 2 tone interior.

maybe Bangle should implement it in his new designs(Is he still working for BMW BTW?)

Kyle
              i was about to say that shit, i thought it looked pretty cool
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
              Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

that is by far the harshest bit of relationship retribution i've ever seen with my own eyes.
                --Will

Comment

Lance: Still got your Malibu?
                  Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some fuck*r did the other day?
                  Lance: What?
                  Vincent: Fucki*g keyed it.
                  Lance: Oh, man, that's fuck*d up.
                  Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of sh*t fuck*d with it.
                  Lance: They should be fucki*g killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
                  Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that assho*e doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
                  Lance: What a fuck*r!
                  Vincent: What's more chickensh*t than fucki*g with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fu*k with another man's vehicle.
                  Lance: You don't do it.
                  Vincent: It's just against the rules.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink
                    Lance: Still got your Malibu?
                    Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some fuck*r did the other day?
                    Lance: What?
                    Vincent: Fucki*g keyed it.
                    Lance: Oh, man, that's fuck*d up.
                    Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of sh*t fuck*d with it.
                    Lance: They should be fucki*g killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
                    Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that assho*e doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
                    Lance: What a fuck*r!
                    Vincent: What's more chickensh*t than fucki*g with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fu*k with another man's vehicle.
                    Lance: You don't do it.
                    Vincent: It's just against the rules.
                    This sums up a lot about life. It's my only "car rule."
                    The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                      I think in texas he could have been shot, or man I hope so

im in texas, and yes, he would have been shot, no questions asked.

Comment

Maybe he deserved it, for drinking diet Dew.

Comment

Originally posted by Tvan2105
                          Maybe he deserved it, for drinking diet Dew.
                          :rofl: I was thinking that too...

Comment

The interior could work for a BMW Art car.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

www.griotsgarage.com ;)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6
                                LOLOL

Comment

Working...
                                X