No announcement yet.

The Hot Wheels thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think recently its after christmas rush and 2013 new release rush. But maybe its becoming a craze again, i dont know.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Ah, makes sense.
      -Alex

Comment

They are cheap little toys. I don't understand why the world is going batshit crazy over them.

Comment

When I found the 3 silver M3's they were in a bin on a pallet filled to the rim. The next week I go back and the damn bin is almost empty! They did not restock the shelves either. These days cheap toys are hard to come by. I know it's just a toy car but a kid with an imagination could spend hours playing with these. Then of course, there are the collectors and enthusiasts.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

that cosworth 190e is so sick

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
              I know it's just a toy car but a kid with an imagination could spend hours playing with these.
              I used to have a large bin of hotwheels and played with them ALL DAY when I was younger, a crumpled blanket equals crazy off roading LOL
              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I was more of a Lego kid. Still had hot wheels, but definitely more interested in them now then when I was a kid.

I've always loved things with wheels though. I vividly remember my first toy grade rc was a Black & Gold 911 Targa with a whale tail wing. Thing was bad, but didn't realize it at my age.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                  that cosworth 190e is so sick
                  I thought so too.
                  willschnitz

Comment

There's like half a dozen blue deuces at all the stores I go to, but I've only seen them recently. No more of the earlier colors. And the m3s are finally trickling in too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e34john View Post
                      There's like half a dozen blue deuces at all the stores I go to, but I've only seen them recently. No more of the earlier colors. And the m3s are finally trickling in too.
                      Same. Although today I picked up a white 2002 at the BX on Peterson afb. Seams like the higher volume stores are empty, but low volume ones like grocery stores have older stock. I found the white Z4s at a market, and a small Walmart I stopped at in Vegas had some 2010, 2011, and lots of 2012 stuff on the shelf!
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
                        Found this today at wal mart:
                        After I saw this pic, the next time we were in Walmart it popped in my head so went to check and they had 1 on the shelf. As soon as I picked it up my fiancé goes. No no. I'm like babe i was just looking at it a guy had one on R3v.... And I kinda slid the its only $20 comment in under my breath. She said she better not find it in my room. Lmbo. She was joking but it was a funny moment.
                        DENY IGNORANCE!
                        Schwarz 325-totaled
                        brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
                        don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Don't know what the huge deal is either, maybe these are are finally getting some credit. I'm not buying any new cars. I did buy one Austin mini matchbox though. My guy does mostly deuces and e30 m3 restorations so I'm buying a bunch to make them a scale model of their new race cars with the same paint scheme.
                          sigpic

Comment

You really cant find any toys like hot wheels. Think about it, they cost a buck, last forever and kids and adults love them.
                            harry/harout

Comment

Ohhhhh yeeeah

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by kwill22 View Post
                                After I saw this pic, the next time we were in Walmart it popped in my head so went to check and they had 1 on the shelf. As soon as I picked it up my fiancé goes. No no. I'm like babe i was just looking at it a guy had one on R3v.... And I kinda slid the its only $20 comment in under my breath. She said she better not find it in my room. Lmbo. She was joking but it was a funny moment.
                                haha thats great, I would pick one up if I didn't know i could get a better RC that would be more fun.
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X