No announcement yet.

The Hot Wheels thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fronton- I must have your DTM wheels, where can I find a set?

Comment

I just saw a Purple one someone custom painted and stuffed back inside the bubble. Oh and the M1!! for $6 shipped!
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
        I just saw a Purple one someone custom painted and stuffed back inside the bubble. Oh and the M1!! for $6 shipped!
        Wait, $5 and maybe.
        haha. are you actually selling one? I might buy if i have no more luck tonight.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Those hot ones sell for like $5 in the stores so I figured $6 shipped was a fair enough deal. There's a few more m1's on eBay now. I'm not selling, just buying the ones I like.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

Comment

I finally found one today,just one though,now I have to figure out how to put graphics on it to match my car.

I wasnt going to buy any z4's but I found a black and a white one so I snatched them up.I didnt know they came in black
            1990 325is "the rat"/ E30 Warsteiner tribute racecar/1985 325e "faded Glory"/ 1968 Chevy II Nova "the baby"/ 2001 525i 5spd purchased May 2013 with 16k miles. Plus other junk that annoys the neighbors.

Comment

I'm super anxious now to see what other colors they do for the M3. The 2002 got 4 different colors, you know they'll do more for the M3.

Comment

Yea a diamondshwarz, alpine and henna would be cool.
                willschnitz

Comment

Finally found my first M3, unfortunately it was in a 10 car pack for like $18 and the rest were junk. :(

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

^wow. Out here it's 10 bucks for a ten pack.
                    harry/harout

Comment

DS 181 came out ok. Got a little orange peel and I haven't clear coated yet

Comment

Nice work!!

1992 BMW 325iC
                        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Went to an independent toy store that had a ton of hot wheels, and I found this e30!

Click image for larger version

Name:	hotwheel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	7151112

Comment

I need those e92's you have!!!
                            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

They don't have the best selection but I found hot wheels at my local o'reillys auto parts!! They had orange 2002's, ae86's and datsun 510 bluebird.

Comment

Originally posted by fronton View Post
                                DS 181 came out ok. Got a little orange peel and I haven't clear coated yet

What car do those wheels come off of?
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X