In the state if California....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the state if California....

Why does everything cause cancer and birth defects in the state of California?

I'm reading the back of an air hose connector, and no shit, "WARNING: This product contains or produces a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects (or other reproductive harm)."

It's a fucking industrial style air hose coupler. Only way I can see it causing me reproductive harm is if it flew apart under pressure and took off my penis at the ballsack.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

our public officials are overpaid and need to create crisis for every possible thing to justify their job position.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
      our public officials are overpaid and need to create crisis for every possible thing to justify their job position.
      I love that answer! Lol.

Comment

starbucks in CA have signs warning that there products are cancerous,
        do other states do this?

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
          do other states do this?
          Can't speak for VA, we're a commonwealth. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
            do other states do this?
            No, at least not in MD. Baltimore is more dangerous than any chemical in a product.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
              It's a fucking industrial style air hose coupler.
              if you ground it up into a powder and made 5000 people snort a line of industrial style air hose coupler, one of them may get cancer at some point in their life.

thus the warning.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                if you ground it up into a powder and made 5000 people snort a line of industrial style air hose coupler, one of them may get cancer at some point in their life.

thus the warning.
                by that logic, I think CA thinks their own residents are bigger morons than they actually are.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post

thus the warning.
                  Speaking of grinding up, did you see that shit where the Chinese are grinding up aborted and stillborn babies into a powder and making them into pills? Sick shit.

Comment

Speaking of grinding up, did you see that shit where the Chinese are grinding up aborted and stillborn babies into a powder and making them into pills? Sick shit.
                    Wtf??

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Makes your dick bigger bro...
                      CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Need Quality Brakes? BimmerBrakes has it!
                      For anything Else go with BluntTech!

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                        Wtf??
                        Yeah dude. They're smuggling them through South Korea as a "cure all". The abortion centers and hospitals have contracts with medical companies to get the feti (fetususssssss).

I'm looking for the article now.

Edit: Found it.

Dead baby pills.

Comment

Why does everything cause cancer and birth defects in the state of California?
                          Because in reality, everything causes cancer and birth defects. The very air we breathe causes cancer and birth defects. It's the natural way of life.

Cells mutate, and DNA degenerates over time. This is cancer.
                          Babies are tough mofos outside of the woman, but while developing they are extremely susceptible to what it's mother is subjected to.

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
                          And this is exactly what they do. Sadly, they can do it with an large amount of truth. Because out of everything on this planet. Every last thing is bad for you. Even the things that have some good, have some bad. People are hell-bent on living as long as possible and fear death, and they'll pay whatever amount to do it. If that means paying people to tell you things are bad for you, it will happen.

/rant... I dislike society.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

California is a magical place where normal everyday things elsewhere are life-threatening endangerments.
                            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Once you do get cancer the state of California also send you a nice letter that just says

I told you so.

Comment

Working...
                              X