Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does the average girl know about cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my girl knows quite a bit now! she told be about engines to a certain degree, apparently she learned about engines in physics :pimp:
    and she can spot an e30 almost faster than i,
    but she cannot for the life of her distinguish the difference between an e28 and an e21, she always asks me if mine is an e28 -____-

Comment

Girls who have had car enthusiast boyfriends/husbands/relatives usually know quite a bit. They probably couldn't do much mechanically though.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
      1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
      1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
      1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
        but she cannot for the life of her distinguish the difference between an e28 and an e21, she always asks me if mine is an e28 -____-
        Every time she mistakes an e28 for an e21, give her surprise buttsex. She'll learn quickly.
        sigpic

Comment

^ sounds like a joke, but this is actually effective..

Comment

My wife scouted out a 72 2002 without my knowing and then bought it for me for christmas. She knew it had recaros.
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
              My wife scouted out a 72 2002 without my knowing and then bought it for me for christmas. She knew it had recaros.
              That is AWESOME.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

The key goes here, and this pedal goes and this pedal stops.

That's the extent of woman car knowledge for probably 95+% of women.
                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                  my girl knows quite a bit now! she told be about engines to a certain degree, apparently she learned about engines in physics :pimp:
                  Should have taken your GF to remove the vaders for you xD

On topic:

Every woman I meet honestly does not know shit, but the ones that I have dated all know how to change oil, blades, wheels.

The longest GF I had at the end knew how to change brakes, change the tires and balance them and helped with an engine swap. Granted I taught her but she NOW knows it =)

But my sister is learning right beside me while I build her b25 swapped 325e.
                  ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

my girl (wife) knows that with the roof open and the seat down she can put her feet out the. well, i think you know the rest of the story.
                    sigpic

Comment

My gf thinks I love my car more than her.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                        Driving my E30 vert today a group of attractive girls said nice bmw. One even named it as an E30.
                        Whoa whoa whoa. I might marry the woman who knows what an e30 is.
                        I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                        Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

"babeeee, my car is making a funny noise..."

that's about it....

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by evandael View Post
                            how much does the average guy know about cars?
                            This is actually really funny because they don't know shit.
                            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by evandael View Post
                              how much does the average guy know about cars?
                              guys, have come out to my house and I've taught them how to replace their suspension, do a head gasket replacement and engine rebuild, part out a car and many more.

Originally posted by cjdontthink View Post
                              Girls who have had car enthusiast boyfriends/husbands/relatives usually know quite a bit. They probably couldn't do much mechanically though.
                              not true. i've never dated anyone like that and I've rebuilt 2 m20s and an M42 and now I'm rebuilding an M50. A friend of mine who is a hot chick, wears her daisy dukes and replaces motor mounts, does her own oil change, brake maintenance and we swapped out her vert's suspension to Bilsteins and H&R.
                              Today we just finished detailing a vert. Came out nice and shiny.

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              The key goes here, and this pedal goes and this pedal stops. That's the extent of woman car knowledge for probably 95+% of women.
                              That is so insulting to women.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                              ---------------------------------
                              89 E30 S52
                              ---------------------------------
                              Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by bernzpeed View Post
                                That is so insulting to women.
                                Yet quite a lot of them say just those things...
                                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Working...
                                X