No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If kids on here knew how much those are, you would get shit for it haha!

Spend as much money as you can on boots and a bed. You spend the most time in one or the other.

My Wolverine boots are almost had it. I am not too keen on the Whites style. I am thinking of calling up George's boots in Oregon. All hand made like the whites.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post

Spend as much money as you can on boots and a bed. You spend the most time in one or the other.

My Wolverine boots are almost had it. I am not too keen on the Whites style. I am thinking of calling up George's boots in Oregon. All hand made like the whites.
      good boots are a ton of money, but they should last awhile and are more comfy, I'm gonna go back to ogling the chippewa's i can't afford now
      88 325is Five Speed
      Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post

LOL yeah I know,

Amen to the putting your money into your boots and bed, between those 2 items I spend 98.7% of life in one or the other, though much of those nights are in shitty hotel beds, and then you appreciate a good bed that much more.

Have you checked out their packers or the ranchers, they dont have such a pronounced heel lift or as rugged a sole, nor is the standard height upper 10" they have more of a standard work boot look too them. The packers have the more pronounced heel lift than the ranchers, though the toe is a bit more pointed and have a bit more of lace up cow boy boot in the lower portion of the boot.

Once I wear out this pair of hiking shoes and casual cow boy boots, (going to be a while) I am getting a set of Semi dress packers for my "other shoes"
        Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-24-2013, 10:54 AM.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

and mentioned previously
          (HSUVTF15)

now wishing I had bought a riser years ago, money well spent
          My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
          1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
          IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
          1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by keefy6 View Post
              now wishing I had bought a riser years ago, money well spent
              does the riser degrade bass? or just help dampen vibration into the floor/walls?

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

That M&P looks sweet! I've been thinking about the Ruger .380 ACP for carry. My old man has one and it's a great little gun.
                sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
                  That M&P looks sweet! I've been thinking about the Ruger .380 ACP for carry. My old man has one and it's a great little gun.
                  I love it. If you want something super slim like a .380, I'd recommend the S&W Bodyguard 380. I have it and carried it for a little over a year, it's still my pocket ultra concealment go to. The Ruger LCP isn't a bad gun, but the sights are pretty weak. The new LC380 is a total waste as it's the same size as the LC9, might as well step up to the better caliber at that point.

Comment

E39 520i

Last edited by EndreM; 12-24-2013, 05:17 PM.
                    '91 E30 316i
                    '97 Rover Mini 1275

Comment

Originally posted by EndreM View Post
                      E39 520i
                      Nice looking car, daily driver?

I picked this up yesterday:

1999 M3 Coupe. Fern Green on Magma. 123,000 miles.
                      Instagram
                      sigpic
                      Current: 99 M3
                      Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
                        Nice looking car, daily driver?

I picked this up yesterday:

1999 M3 Coupe. Fern Green on Magma. 123,000 miles.
                        Thanks. Yeah. I bet you I paid more for the 170hp beast than you did for yours!

Love the color :D
                        '91 E30 316i
                        '97 Rover Mini 1275

Comment

$500 deductible and we brought home this little guy home from the hospital.

ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by SkiFree View Post
                            Good looking kid! Got my second coming first part of April.
                            sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by SkiFree View Post

[IMG]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r94/turbonium240/IMG_0110f_zps9d48b334.jpg
                              Congrats and what a cute little guy. Poor guy is going to get screwed on birthday gifts being so close to Christmas.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
                                I have the 40 cal shield. How do you like the 9?
                                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X