Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    Congrats and what a cute little guy. Poor guy is going to get screwed on birthday gifts being so close to Christmas.
    He may get screwed on xmas but just think what that kid will be into BMW wise when hes 16. Congrats Andrew. Beautiful child
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
      He may get screwed on xmas but just think what that kid will be into BMW wise when hes 16. Congrats Andrew. Beautiful child
      Thanks Sleeve and Steve. He'll be indoctrinated properly you can be sure.
      ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
        does the riser degrade bass? or just help dampen vibration into the floor/walls?
        Absolutely not: The most apparent result, is nulling the energy/vibration from the woofer usually transmitted to the floor and walls if it is placed close to them. This same energy, now goes through the woofer where it is intended which in my opinion results in a much deeper sound.

As far as sound, a much tighter bass was my first impression as well as deeper extension. I don't have to play it as loud either. To be fair, I didn't get to use it with the SVS so I can't compare, but this subwoofer is in another league and isn't a fair comparison anyway.
        My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
        1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
        IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
        1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by OniKyan View Post

Pentax K-X, Sigma 18-200mm 3.5-6.3 and SMC Pentax-M 50mm 1.7.

Now I just have to learn to use it.
          Sweet

Comment

Originally posted by SkiFree View Post
            $500 deductible and we brought home this little guy home from the hospital.

He looks like he just did a 5 speed swap, suspension rebuild and motor swap all in one day. Hes exhausted
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
              I have the 40 cal shield. How do you like the 9?
              I really like it, perfect compliment to my fullsize M&P 9 and my Bodyguard 380. :)

Comment

Originally posted by keefy6 View Post
                Absolutely not: The most apparent result, is nulling the energy/vibration from the woofer usually transmitted to the floor and walls if it is placed close to them. This same energy, now goes through the woofer where it is intended which in my opinion results in a much deeper sound.

As far as sound, a much tighter bass was my first impression as well as deeper extension. I don't have to play it as loud either. To be fair, I didn't get to use it with the SVS so I can't compare, but this subwoofer is in another league and isn't a fair comparison anyway.

Man that sounds awesome. Think i'll pull the trigger on one thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Sick of 1080p gaming, so stepped up to 1440 with a Dell U2713HM. I just couldn't bring myself to go all out at 1600, plus I didn't want to have to upgrade my cards. Pretty excited to set it up once it arrives! New PSU because it was cheap and I wanted to go modular.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    Yuppers, I love them and wear them almost for every occasion ( I got married in the ones pictured below though they were clean ;) ) honestly the best, most comfortable (other than LONG break in) foot ware you will put on your feet other than Nicks boots (also made in Spokane rumored to be former whites employes when it was founded in the 60's) or Wesco's that are on the same level but neither of them are superior to each other in general. Though one maker might work better for you foot if you have some odd ball flat ass feet.

here is what they look like when the have seen daily abuse for 2+ years, I got 3 and then some outta this pair, and wore the soles flat in the ball area of the foot. I could prolly get another year out of the uppers but they need a resole, and I dont have time to wait for the turn around, So I got the new pair and will send these out for a total rebuild.

My friend Matt has been doing cable in the same pair for almost 8 years. When he broke his in, he filled them to the top with water and let them sit overnight, then wore them to work all day the next day. He said it was the most uncomfortable his feet have ever been, but he said when they dried, they were like a second skin on his feet.

These what I've been wearing to work for the last 1.5 years, Keen Wenatchee. They were $220, most comfortable work boots I've ever owned:

Non-symmetrical steel toe, steel shank, insulated, they are AMAZING. That rubber cap on the toe is KILLER. In cable, you spend half your job on your knees crawling through and on top of every surface imaginable, and the toes are the first thing to go. It renders the soles non-replaceable, but it's worth it.

Comment

Your guys gucci boots make me despise putting on my issued pair every day. The military could probably alleviate a lot preventable injuries if they were willing to spend more on boots.

Comment

Hey whites look an awful lot like jungle boots you might just get away with it................
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                          Sick of 1080p gaming, so stepped up to 1440 with a Dell U2713HM. I just couldn't bring myself to go all out at 1600, plus I didn't want to have to upgrade my cards. Pretty excited to set it up once it arrives! New PSU because it was cheap and I wanted to go modular.

Really nice monitor, I managed to snag a second 7870 for crossfire from the gf today so I'm upgrading my Corsair 620w psu to that exact same AX750. Very excited to be able to run at over 60fps in most games constant.

1990 332i, 4 door
                          2008 KTM 990 Superduke
                          2018 Golf R, 6spd manual (Pending delivery)
                          2017 Mazda CX-5 GT
                          2007 Z4M Coupe - Sold to very nice people

Comment

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

and

world renown Harry Potter expert
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post

and

Nice. I have a few AR15 receivers I need to build.
                                Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X