X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Axxe View Post
      That looks perfectly safe. I especially like the tiny HF style 1500lb straps used to hold the ramps up to the truck lol. Luckily nothing happened in your trip but the consequences of anything going wrong are dire. Be careful when towing big heavy shit, it's not the 99 stops that were planned, it's the one that is not.
      A cop even passed us on the way home with this thing on the trailer. we figured the guy said to himself "I am NOT getting involved. too much paperwork"

yeah, they were walmart straps. they were decent for holding the dirtbikes and held up with this truck. next day one snapped when i hooked it up to a come-along to pull a saturn out of a ditch.
      FS NY: two Audiobahn A235HC amps and audiobahn 1farad capacitor
      Saab/GM tech2 programming
      My for sale thread
      1990 325iX for sale or part out
      Did you buy something from me? Please leave feedback!

Originally posted by K20RI_211
      And I have to ask if you make a hobby out of thread-bombing with retarded questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Habla View Post
        Jesus christ, I wouldn't spend my worst enemy's money on that.
        Originally posted by accident View Post

Single cam? I hit 45MPG in my dad's 2000 SL1 so "Habla" can blow it. BTW, it took me forever to remember if he had a SL1 or LS1...but then I started calling it the slow one...get it? SLow1.
        Last edited by barbierij; 02-09-2015, 10:13 PM.
        FS NY: two Audiobahn A235HC amps and audiobahn 1farad capacitor
        Saab/GM tech2 programming
        My for sale thread
        1990 325iX for sale or part out
        Did you buy something from me? Please leave feedback!

Originally posted by K20RI_211
        And I have to ask if you make a hobby out of thread-bombing with retarded questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
          what is the significance of this almost pseudo craftman/mission style reclaimed light? did it come from a habitat restore?
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

27" display.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post

27" display.
              I've seriously been meaning to get a 24" monitor...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                I've seriously been meaning to get a 24" monitor...

The 24" one I found was almost as much. I figured I should just make the jump. Doing large accounting spreadsheets on a 13" portable sucks.

Comment

The 24" one I found was almost as much. I figured I should just make the jump. Doing large accounting spreadsheets on a 13" portable sucks.
                  The thing that irks me about my laptop is the screen is fucking garbage. So when I want to play with pictures I have to setup my spare tv just to get accurate representations of what I'm doing...

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    The thing that irks me about my laptop is the screen is fucking garbage. So when I want to play with pictures I have to setup my spare tv just to get accurate representations of what I'm doing...

Thats got to suck. I've got a Mac book pro so the display isn't too bad, just small. I don't envy you. True colors is a must.

Comment

Thats got to suck. I've got a Mac book pro so the display isn't too bad, just small. I don't envy you. True colors is a must.
                      I really want to get a new computer but it's kind of hard to justify just for a screen when my laptop isn't a slouch for what I do. Although I really wouldn't mind getting rid of this bloat ware ridden hp, pick up a nice Lenovo with a quad hd screen and do a fresh windows 10 install on it when it comes out...

Comment

Phillip I have a 27" with a 24" as my smaller monitor, both HD. Love that setup, even though the smaller one is purely used to handle my Spotify/ Soundcloud/ etc LOL

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                          Phillip I have a 27" with a 24" as my smaller monitor, both HD. Love that setup, even though the smaller one is purely used to handle my Spotify/ Soundcloud/ etc LOL
                          Yeah I use a 26" TV when I need to use a monitor. It's actually a really nice TV, fantastic picture quality but I want something more streamlined without built in speakers or any of that nonsense. It might also help if I had a proper desk to set up on.

Comment

I got a 19 inch vizio I use for a computer monitor and 47 inch vizio led smart tv in my room. Epic tv's love them both. The 19 inch is a great monitor I used to game on it back in the day.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Should have bought an Asus 27" monitor, it is the BEST on the market:

Rules:

Picked up a side of Hermann Oak tooling leather in 15oz...if this was wheels it would be like BBS E50 center locks haha
                              Attached Files
                              ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                              ~ '87 535
                              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                                Should have bought an Asus 27" monitor, it is the BEST on the market:
                                I wanted best value on the market ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X