Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    HEEEEYYYYY!!! check out the big brains on Brad here!!!! thats right Brad! the metric system! yer one smart mutherfucker!!!!!!

Mmm that is a tasty burger!
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
    Originally posted by Northern
    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Z3 rack! Really looking forward to it.

Comment

Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

I got a tip from a city employee friend that it was available. Ordered it yesterday for the calypso! I was pretty bummed when I lost ST1G, but this makes up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            Like a new Olympus SH1 that can be found for less than 300 bucks if you look for a while. It has much more useable zoom, 5axis image stabilization, a better sony built 16mp sensor, and is much smaller and user friendly
            Thanks for the tip on that one. I'm still suffering with an older point and shoot just cause it does macro decently. The SH1 seems to do an even better job.

And that video was so true it was painful to watch!
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Ultragauge for the Disco.
              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                Thanks for the tip on that one. I'm still suffering with an older point and shoot just cause it does macro decently. The SH1 seems to do an even better job.

And that video was so true it was painful to watch!
                its good compromise for a good compact all rounder with a long optical zoom range, though it falls down hard in the variable aperture range is rather high. Its fairly slow with a max aperture of 3.0 on the wide end and nearly 7 at 6.9 on the telephoto end. But with the better IS and that decent sensor you can make up for that some what with longer than normal shutter times and still get usable images.

Prolly not something I would get for myself or even my wife but if someone is only going to have 1 camera and does not want to spend more than 300ish bucks its about the best option out there especially with that longer OPTICAL telephoto reach and Zuiko glass is good stuff even on the cheaper end.

If you are wanting a P&S for macro mostly I would seriously be looking at Fuji and the new X30. Fuji glass is 2ed to none in that little guy, and its got a much faster aperture and arguably one of the best macro modes and lenses on any P&S made yes its a little more money but I think you would end up with better and more consistent results if your going to be using it for a lot of small close up macro work but dont want or need to invest in a full on interchangeable lens rig with a dedicated marco set up
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

say What again...

Comment

huh you talking to me ????

reread the quote then my post again it all should be making some sense by then
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

No pics but the following are en route for my 944. So stoked to get all of it installed.

Bosh Reference Sensor
                        Bosh Distributor Rotor
                        Bosh Distributor Cap
                        26.8mm Front Sway Bar w/mounting brackets
                        26.8mm Front Sway Bar Poly Inner Bushings
                        Front Sway Bar Braces
                        18mm Rear Sway Bar w/ drop links and mounting brackets
                        18mm Rear Sway Bar Rubber Inner Bushings
                        Camber Eccentric Bolts for Rear Sway Bar
                        200lb Weltmeister Front Lowering Springs
                        26mm Sway-A-Way Solid Torsion Bars
                        Koni Sport Rear Adjustable Shocks

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                        Sounds like you need a massage.
                        Originally posted by kpeng
                        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

finally picked one these up last night.

Canon 50mm F1.4
                          P2190373 by mrsleeve, on Flickr

William Pitt-

Comment

these wheels, they need to be refinished. I was thinking white?

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              finally picked one these up last night.

Canon 50mm F1.4
                              P2190373 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
                              Man, a 50 f/1.4 is gonna be my first lens when I finally go FF

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by ncbrock View Post
                                these wheels, they need to be refinished. I was thinking white?

Go with an accent color. Red and then make your interior match or such

Comment

Working...
                                X