~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
        ~ '87 535
        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Got it on ebay for $100 + shipping. Was supposed to have a bend in the rim but when it showed up when it was perfect. Normally costs something like $350. Pretty damn pleased.

Comment

My brother's new e30. I paid for half of it, so I guess it's a most recent purchase.

1990 318i. Super filthy. Put a lip on it already, now for low.

Plan is some 'ireland engineering' springs

Comment

i have a set of ie3 springs i am not planning to use... let me know if you want them for 200 bux.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                i have a set of ie3 springs i am not planning to use... let me know if you want them for 200 bux.
                Do they look like this? If so, I'll have a chat with my brother.

Or this? If so I'll send payment now.

Comment

oh, they definitely look like the second ones! i'm on my way to denver for 4 days. i took some pics. i'll pm them to you in a day or two.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                    Or this? If so I'll send payment now.
                    (pic)
                    "But my buddy cut a coil off"

Most recent purchase - Cheap quebec beer:

We don't get anything larger than a 24 here, and that usually runs around $45 thanks to all the taxes on liquor. These are ~$75 out the door. Unfortunately it was either this or coors light, so I got one of each and gave my old man the other box.
                    Originally posted by priapism
                    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                    Originally posted by shameson
                    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post

Most recent purchase - Cheap quebec beer:

We don't get anything larger than a 24 here, and that usually runs around $45 thanks to all the taxes on liquor. These are ~$75 out the door. Unfortunately it was either this or coors light, so I got one of each and gave my old man the other box.
                      Wow I thought NYS was bad... a 30 rack of Canadian is 18.99 plus deposit here...
                      Instagram
                      sigpic
                      Current: 99 M3
                      Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
                        Wow I thought NYS was bad... a 30 rack of Canadian is 18.99 plus deposit here...
                        Yeah, liquor/smokes are pretty expensive here. Federal/provincial/municipal all have their hands in that pot, one way or another. But hey, we have to pay for our semi-free healthcare a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶l̶o̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶m̶i̶-̶g̶o̶v̶e̶r̶n̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶u̶t̶i̶l̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ somehow.

oh wait, I forgot we get charged utilities directly. So just healthcare. It's not like they pave the roads or paint lines anymore, may as well be gravel at this point.
                        Originally posted by priapism
                        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                        Originally posted by shameson
                        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

It's not like they pave the roads or paint lines anymore, may as well be gravel at this point.
                          Sounds like Dallas.

My last couple purchases.

PS4 and ESO. PSN: HennaE30 Feel free to add me. Just shoot me a message so I know your from R3v.

Rotor blanks, Caliper rebuild kits, ceramic pads, and a hub for my Momo steering wheel.
                          Originally posted by flyboyx
                          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                          Originally posted by Northern
                          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Toshiba chromebook $280 1920x1080, made to always be on the web basically hence the 16gb hard drive (I'm serious) but it's going to be perfect for school. Runs 1080p youtube, and is surprisingly good at basic multi-tasking for the price. Listening to music, with a few tabs open and google drive open no problem. Has a ton of battery life and charges quick. The keys and trackpad feel very nice and the audio quality is good too. Has 2 usb'a and a direct HDMI out which is really nice! My bro's macbook pro doesn't even have that which is surprising for $280. If you have a desktop and want/need something to complement it for school or whatever it may be I really recommend this so far 13.3 inch, a tiny bit less than 3 lbs I believe
                            BMW tech
                            Umass Amherst
                            05 wrx sti

Comment

For my 2002 race car. Got them for 250 headers alone are worth that :)

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

This is going to blow your guy's minds. I was in France about a month ago for three weeks, in a city called Strausbourg. It's 5 miles from Germany, and my friends and I went there to get drinks because it's "cheaper" I was expecting a bit less, not this. So our friend Bam has 4 plastic beer containers that hold 20 half liter beers. The grocery store's recycle machines will take the empty bottles and container for 3 euros. We go to the beer aisle, to get more of the plastic containers full of half liters. Bam brought four empty ones with us, so he had 12 euros "free". The price for a new 20 box was 5.96 euros. That comes out to be 2.96 per 20 box. Imagine five 2 liters full of good beer for 2.96~ $3.50. completely insane. Less than $15 for 20 2 liters of beer.
                                BMW tech
                                Umass Amherst
                                05 wrx sti

Comment

Working...
                                X