No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 86 eta! This is my third Bimmer, but my first e30, and will be replacing my '73 Bavaria as my daily. She needs a little love. But everything works and she has NO rust. And she was only $1000 with an extra set of bottle caps.

Comment

2000 Ford F150 4X4 Lariat with the Triton 5.4.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
      Originally posted by Northern
      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Give me a report on thet truck, I am looking at a few and would like to know how you like it

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
          Give me a report on thet truck, I am looking at a few and would like to know how you like it
          So far it's great. Runs like a charm, handles nice, good power. Mine is 1 owner, 173k miles. Only issue with it is the low pressure port on the AC is leaking, so no AC atm. The Triton 5.4s are known to run to the end of time (given you don't strip out the spark plug threads in the head. But if you pay attention to what your doing, and put anti seize on them, it's not a problem). If you find one for a good price that was well maintained, I'd say pick it up. I personally would stay away from the 4.6. I've heard of many more issues from those, plus worse fuel economy and less power.

how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
            So far it's great. Runs like a charm, handles nice, good power. Mine is 1 owner, 173k miles. Only issue with it is the low pressure port on the AC is leaking, so no AC atm. The Triton 5.4s are known to run to the end of time (given you don't strip out the spark plug threads in the head. But if you pay attention to what your doing, and put anti seize on them, it's not a problem). If you find one for a good price that was well maintained, I'd say pick it up. I personally would stay away from the 4.6. I've heard of many more issues from those, plus worse fuel economy and less power.

Does it have that lifter tick that they all seem to have? Never really heard a quiet one.
            Instagram
            sigpic
            Current: 99 M3
            Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
              Does it have that lifter tick that they all seem to have? Never really heard a quiet one.
              A little bit. Mainly when it's cold. Once it warms up it's pretty quiet.

Comment

Went and got raped by the dmv. At least i can legally drive my slick top now.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Wheel Tax?

Comment

Yeah, wtf is wheel tax? Everything else on that list seems pretty reasonable.

EDIT: https://www.lincoln.ne.gov/city/pwor...s/wheeltax.htm Looks like it's just a usage tax/fee. I think that's built into registration charges here.
                    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                      Wheel Tax?

Tax for driving on city streets so they can maintain them.

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                      Yeah, wtf is wheel tax? Everything else on that list seems pretty reasonable.

EDIT: https://www.lincoln.ne.gov/city/pwor...s/wheeltax.htm Looks like it's just a usage tax/fee. I think that's built into registration charges here.

Yea its so they can maintain the roads.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Just ordered a good roof rack for my 80.....

Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post

Don't the 5.4s have cam phaser issues?
                          Originally posted by LJ851
                          I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                            Went and got raped by the dmv. At least i can legally drive my slick top now.

Cry me a river ...

'78 320i (2650lbs)
                            State weight tax: 46.38
                            County weight tax: 132.50
                            State fee: 45.00
                            County fee: 40.00
                            Beautification fee: 7.00
                            Total: $251.38

ainadude
                            Indian Wells, CA

sigpic

1991 325i 2dr. 5sp, delphin, w/freshly re-skinned IS sport seats/15" Ronal cross-spokes

1976 Triumph Spitfire w/1.8-liter Miata engine/transmission, koa dash with TR6 oil/volt gauges, lowered suspension, 14" Minilite replicas and more

2004 Kawasaki ZZR600

Comment

fuck Hawaii haha

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                                fuck Hawaii haha
                                You forgot to preface with "People's Republic of ..."
                                ainadude
                                Indian Wells, CA

sigpic

1991 325i 2dr. 5sp, delphin, w/freshly re-skinned IS sport seats/15" Ronal cross-spokes

1976 Triumph Spitfire w/1.8-liter Miata engine/transmission, koa dash with TR6 oil/volt gauges, lowered suspension, 14" Minilite replicas and more

2004 Kawasaki ZZR600

Comment

Working...
                                X