No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Yea I'll probably pick some more up here in a couple days.

300,000 miles, $300.

Came with a stack of maintenance records, no rust, OK body/paint (minor scuffs and some hail damage on the hood). Put 100+ miles on it for the drive home. Runs great!
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Nice! I'm gonna be in the market for a 4runner here in a month or two.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Old 1966-1975 Gravely Model L 7.6 hp. Picked it up last month but is pretty much my most recent purchase.

Picture on left is when I got it home and took the hood off. Picture on the right is after I sprayed it down with degreaser and pressure washed it clean.

Last edited by 88BlackS-ETA; 06-16-2016, 11:35 PM.

Feedback Thread

Comment

wow. magneto ignition. spin on oil filter. apparently the tires were shot. these would have come with tractor treaded tires. my great grand dad had one of these. it had a sickle bar mower hanging off the front. what do you plan to do with it? did it come with any attachments?
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
            wow. magneto ignition. spin on oil filter. apparently the tires were shot. these would have come with tractor treaded tires. my great grand dad had one of these. it had a sickle bar mower hanging off the front. what do you plan to do with it? did it come with any attachments?
            When we got everything home I changed the oil and tried to start it. It did nothing. So I started to diagnose it. Damn points where corroded and couldnt make a good contact. After I cleaned them and put it back together it started on the first pull.

It came with a commercial 10, snow canon, snow thrower (dog eater), 2 30" round decks, sulky, plow and a rotary plow. I bought gang reel mower for it thats 6 1/4' swipe. Im fixing it up and plan on using it. My brother and I have a lot of Gravely stuff.

Here is a reel mower like I bought, mine is black and looks to be in original condition.

Here is a GMT 9000. Shitty as hell picture but you can see how big it is. It has a 1978 Renault 4 4 cylinder water cooled motor on it.

And a metric shit ton more attachments
            Last edited by 88BlackS-ETA; 06-16-2016, 10:37 AM.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Nice buy. My dad has several old Gravelys. Three from the 40s/50s, and one newer one from the 70s or so, plus a bunch of attachments. Good little lawn tools.

Comment

I kinda want to make a build thread for it but dont know what forum topic to put it under.... Kinda boring looking at cars all day long.

Feedback Thread

Comment

i'd read it. probably off topic lounge would be as good as anywhere.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

^2nd that.

Comment

PeteD started a tractor thread sorta last year. I have a few John Deere's now.
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Bought , refurbed and sold.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

If you have bought items from me, please leave feedback below.
                        If you are a BUYER, Check My Feedback.:up:
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=183860

Check out my Euro Build Thread
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215557

Comment

I am glad I saw this on here. I bought one two.

How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Easily the best variety 12 pack money can buy.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

^
                              If the rest are on par or better than Dale's Pale Ale it's probably a good pack, probably the best canned beer I've ever had, granted, I did pour it.

Comment

Canned beer is the best, imo. It doesn't get affected by UV (whether or not the average Joe can notice UV degradation in beer is another story), and I pour 90% of the beer I buy so it doesn't really matter. Also, you can take canned beer to pools that don't allow glass.

Comment

Working...
                                X