Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    I love my super sports. Perfect balance of stiffness where you want it and cushion when you need it.
    Ditto. Paired with Koni adjustable yellows, and I love the set up overall. All I need to do is add a pad in the rear, and do E90 hats up front to get rid of the slight rake.

Steve • Toronto
    1991 318is • Brillantrot
    Build Thread

Comment

E30 life style.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

^

Ordered these, and a shit load of other roofing materials, for my house and shed, hope they look good when installed. Owens Corning Duration Storm Cloud FYI. Going to DIY at least the back of the house, garage and shed and then get the guys to do the front.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
          ^

Ordered these, and a shit load of other roofing materials, for my house and shed, hope they look good when installed. Owens Corning Duration Storm Cloud FYI. Going to DIY at least the back of the house, garage and shed and then get the guys to do the front.
          Do you plan to use synthetic underlayment? We use the synthetic stuff on every project these days and have never had an issue.
          Also as a side note, if you install solar panels during the same calendar year that you install your roof you should receive a 30% investment tax credit on your roof as well as your solar panel installation.
          Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by bradmer View Post
            Do you plan to use synthetic underlayment? We use the synthetic stuff on every project these days and have never had an issue.
            Also as a side note, if you install solar panels during the same calendar year that you install your roof you should receive a 30% investment tax credit on your roof as well as your solar panel installation.
            Good luck!
            Yeah, I thought about synthetic, and I think that GAF Deck Armor is about the best stuff out there (we often use partial rolls for temporary repairs and have seen water integrity past 3 months), with Diamond Deck a close second. But the primary reason I opted to not install it was the lack of a cap nailer/stapler, and that it's pretty unwieldy to install solo, especially as some of the area is 12/12. I also don't plan to be in the home in 10 years, and next owners just don't generally care about those sort of extras.

In any case, total material costs for 47sq (house and gambrel shed) with waste was about $5300 after a nice OC rebate.

Yes, as it's part of the same project, unfortunately I'm not going to do panels by the end of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
              ^
              Finally paid to reregister the silver ix. It is back on the road. But also... Come to the meet and find out. I will post another pic to this thread in a few days.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                Finally paid to reregister the silver ix. It is back on the road. But also... Come to the meet and find out. I will post another pic to this thread in a few days.
                Cryptic. Going to assume that there's a reflection of a Cayman that I can't make out.

Comment

Kershaw got a Cayman?
                  ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                    Kershaw got a Cayman?
                    He only has one day to make good on my nonsense assumption.

Comment

Congrats on the Cayman Kershaw.
                      How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Heard it is a custom gold from the factory....

Kershaw did good.

Keeping true:

Comment

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Cabinets for the garage were installed today. Its almost done.

Untitled by Bob Cooper, on Flickr

Originally posted by Simon S
                            When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

What kind of flooring? DIY kit or pros?

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                                What kind of flooring? DIY kit or pros?
                                Pro's.

https://www.garageexperts.com/
                                Originally posted by Simon S
                                When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Working...
                                X