• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lebron X "Christmas"

Comment

New mid to the centre speaker

Comment

Took a while to assemble, but it's wasted spark ready. Cannot wait!
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I guess you need details. 1999 528iT 190,xxxkm, auto, new borbet cb's with new blizzaks for winter, staggered style 37's for summer.

Comment

BOOM!!! Fires BBs and makes a hell of a bang!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post

BOOM!!! Fires BBs and makes a hell of a bang!
              Want!
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Like $32 shipped?
                Last edited by rcsoundn1; 01-19-2013, 06:03 PM.

Comment

I don't have a recent purchase, but a recent run in with a deer will necessitate several of them.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Kvasi View Post
                    Thats the typical responce from believers, STFU. Internet if packed with results of cable measuring and they all say the same.
                    Plus, no chain is better than the weakest link. Did you upgrade the internal cables of your speakers and components?
                    But, if placebo works for you its fine.

Have to admit, ive heard difference in A/B one time myself. A Nordost Heimdall RCA actually removed a littebit of bass.

Oh, sorry for my faulty spelling. Still think my english is better than your norwegian..

Ever heard of cross talk? Insertion loss? Return loss?

Shield quality, quality of wire and shield termination, quality of plating on the shells, shell to shell resistance etc. all factor in to the quality of a signal (especially at low frequencies). I can show you much data showing how a quality cable vs. a cheap one performs. I deal with this shit every day.

Now... where you start to see large diminishing returns is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
                      I don't have a recent purchase, but a recent run in with a deer will necessitate several of them.

So sorry to hear this. Best of luck.
                      Originally Posted by ACMF74
                      i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Hoonigan Racing division shirt. Just released today
                        Attached Files
                        Originally posted by fronton
                        He must have been staring right the pole, all the way into it. Happens to me playing mariokart every time.
                        sigpic
                        1982 F250 Built 351W-sold
                        1994 325i-sold
                        1987 325es-sold
                        1991 318i Slicktop- work in progress

Comment

I intend to show up at his shop one day, I've got a whole Greater SLC Area adventure to go on.

Comment

Thinkpad X1 Carbon Ultrabook

Core i7 2.00GHz
                            4GB Memory
                            HD 4000
                            1600 x 900
                            Windows 7 Professional

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                            i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                             - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Jake, thats one of the WHEN not If things about living up there. Sorry about your luck.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                Jake, thats one of the WHEN not If things about living up there. Sorry about your luck.
                                Yeah. Luckily it was bambi. nothing mechanically damaged. Just cosmetic.
                                She's up and running with all four headlights again. No grill and some fucked up bodywork, but she's still perfectly capable of causing general mayhem. Hood even closed just fine without any coaxing.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X