No announcement yet.

M-Coupe vs. Ghostrider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got a link to this from any place other than google video? I can't see google vid here.

Comment

I saw this a couple weeks ago, very cool vid, the driver of the M either has ENORMOUS amounts of car control, or buckets of luck... wow...

-Dan
      never enough money...

'95 240sx base - RB25DET in progress
      '87 325ic - Project daily

Comment

Originally posted by vlad
        that was crazyyyyy...
        but I bet if the chase was the other way around, the bike would be gone in the first min of the video
        I agree, most of the time it looked like the bike wasn't even using half of its tach.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
          I agree, most of the time it looked like the bike wasn't even using half of its tach.
          Yeah, the lower half:finger:

Comment

Originally posted by Helmetboy01
            Yeah, the lower half:finger:
            Hahaha
            '86 325

Comment

well you did see that part when the coupe was able to pull away due to the traffic, the bike caught right back up to him. Sorry, but you can't outrun a bike except for a few select cars (nearly all of which being track only cars).

Comment

Originally posted by netcsk
                well you did see that part when the coupe was able to pull away due to the traffic, the bike caught right back up to him. Sorry, but you can't outrun a bike except for a few select cars (nearly all of which being track only cars).
                I don't think the point was for the bike to pass the coupe.. I think the whole idea was to follow the coupe as closely as possible while he was driving balls out, in the name of entertainment.
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Sorry, but you can't outrun a bike except for a few select cars (nearly all of which being track only cars).
                  HAHA, umm no.
                  sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

Originally posted by nando
                    I don't think the point was for the bike to pass the coupe.. I think the whole idea was to follow the coupe as closely as possible while he was driving balls out, in the name of entertainment.

I know, I was just making the point that if the chase was the other way around, he would have run away from the coupe.

And, Streetspec_iS, prove to me where anything but a fairly hardcore track car can out run a bike, given two good drivers.

Comment

I outrun motorcycles all the time. They are turds. Turds I tell ya! ALL OF EM!

Will
                      RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
                      Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
                      DaveCN = Old Man
                      My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
                      If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

And, Streetspec_iS, prove to me where anything but a fairly hardcore track car can out run a bike, given two good drivers.
                        u want videos? or should you fly over and take a drive in a few? Trust me, 4wd and about 400kw does it.(sometimes less and sometimes even 2wd).

Comment

I've got first hand experience in a single-turbo R32 GT-R Skyline (480kW @ 4wheels) and it decimated Gixxers, R1s, Hayabusas and some fuck-off quick Kawasaki.

Straight line and at the circuit... none of em could touch the rice rocket...
                          Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X