No announcement yet.

I f*cking hate Australia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noooo, it's a worldwide pandemic! Time to break out the studded tires and move to Antarctica!

Comment

Australia = Alabama? ASBO or AUS equivalent for him.

Comment

Since when is Ken Block a drifter? And what in the flying fuck does drifting have to do with 'drink driving'?

For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
        Originally posted by mbonanni
        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Of course he isn't alright! Just to let you know OniKyan, Americans secretly, some not so much, hate what we have become too.

Comment

The average "modified" car in Australia

Most aren't quite as extreme but this is clearly what they're aiming for.
            Last edited by OniKyan; 06-22-2012, 03:59 PM.
            M20B23 Euro 323i - The Legend Of Ron Burgundrot

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
              Anyone who refers to themselves as a drifter or does that stupid shit on public roads should be shot in the face.
              Well the second part of your statement makes sense that people who drive like assholes and get caught should be punished holds water but 'Anyone who refers to themselves as a drifter'? What if you are a professional D1/FormulaD, etc. driver? What if you built a car to attend sanctioned drift events?
              For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
              Originally posted by mbonanni
              I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

So what I am thinking is that if we just got rid of the whole plenty of money to tastelessly mod the car, but not enough to take the GF out to a nice place crowd we could spend our entire lives going sideways around corners, peeling out from stops and generally doing irresponsible guy stuff?

Comment

is a bogan a redneck essentially?

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                    Well the second part of your statement makes sense that people who drive like assholes and get caught should be punished holds water but 'Anyone who refers to themselves as a drifter'? What if you are a professional D1/FormulaD, etc. driver? What if you built a car to attend sanctioned drift events?
                    This.

I do think street drifting is retarded, but the "logical" progressions and connections used in that video are laughable.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by OniKyan View Post
                      Missing the point entirely.
                      Oh no I get it, I just felt like getting that out there. The video was horrible but I would still like to watch a video of the fat ass pulling his parking brake being shot in the face.
                      Im now E30less.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                        Youre a car dancer, nothing more. Hell 99% of the "professionals" arent even pulling a real drift, just pulling the brake and letting the back slide out.
                        Im now E30less.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                          is a bogan a redneck essentially?
                          Not necessarily a redneck.

More like trailer park trash.

The quintessential bogan would be something like:
                          • Consumes cheap cigarettes and alcohol.
                          • Terrible sense of fashion.
                          • Poor grasp on the English language yet demands everybody else speak it.
                          • Probably has 3 kids by the time they're 13, usually so they can spend the government bonus on drugs and alcohol.
                          • Typically xenophobic, dislikes immigration. "Fuck off we're full" stickers are everywhere.
                          • Loves either Holden, or Ford because they're so patriotic. Doesn't actually realize neither of those cars are Australian.
                          • Undereducated and over opinionated.
                          • Has one, or more tattoos of the southern cross. Once again, they believe it holds significance to Australia. If you tell them it's a bunch of stars that can be seen from anywhere in the southern hemisphere, they will get angry and try to fight you. Ask me how I know.

The vast majority of Australians fall somewhere in between being a normal human and a complete bogan. These types are hard enough to deal with, so imagine what it's like when you come into contact with the 25% that are full blooded bogans.

Comment

Comment

^^ Id that the layer of the Bogan?
                              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                                ^^ Is that the lair of the Bogan?
                                The smell of grease and stale cigarettes permeates the area. Around you lies the strewn wreckage of once proud steeds. Some other D&D like stuff......

Comment

Working...
                                X