Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the worst thing you've ever done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the worst thing you've ever done?

Judgement free, what's the most fucked up thing you've ever done? Morally, legally, ect.

About a month ago I auto started my wrangler into a Jeep I had just bought my mom
    I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
    Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

I had to fire two long standing employee's as the company was outsourcing all of its internal IT Support to some Indian fuckers! It was part of the first round of letting people go. Dont get me wrong as these guys were not the cream of the crop by any means. I had developed work friendships with them and knew they both had families so they took it pretty hard. Both of them were trying to butter me up before we headed to the dreadful conference room. It seemed as if they both were non swimmers clawing at the side of a sinking boat as the water was rising quickly.

That will stay with me for the rest of my life. The worst thing I have ever done. Perhaps not but close...

As a note to the wise I suggest that members do not self incriminate themselves as long as the statute of limitations within the state that the crime was committed has not elapsed. Michael Smith may not judge but I bet law enforcement sure will .

Comment

I was loungin'/reflecting on the past college year a few weeks ago.
        Thought about how I had treated some girls pretty rudely, one being my ex gf.
        I was a complete jerk in most situations (blowing them off a million times, etc)
        Chillin' with new perspectives is crazy waffleswaffleswaffles. I almost went and apologized with her,
        but my ego was too big, so I moved on..

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

In high school, went on a date...on the way back to her house, she said she wanted to drive down a dirt road close to her place. I said there's nothing down there, and that it was too dark. Yea, I didn't catch on. Missed out on my first piece of arse.

Yea, that was pretty dumb....thinking back, I had a lot of moments like that.

All the ass I missed out on...

Comment

I sold a dead bird to a blind kid.

Comment

I stole a shortbus from a blind woman, and tried to feed her seeing eye dog some twizzlers

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                I sold a dead bird to a blind kid.
                Pretty bird....
                What it feels like owning an e30:

88 325 S50 swap in progress
                90 325ix

Comment

pretty much any woman i've slept with i've treated like shit

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

Well...lets just say, apparently its still rape...even if you say "Surprise!"
                    sigpic

Comment

Your mom.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

you know when you are on the freeway and "that car" comes up behind you and you see they are trying to pass. so you inch up so that they gotta fall back again behind you? yea never done that

.... wait. that is not a bad thing hahahaha
                        Last edited by CHIF8008; 06-27-2012, 08:45 PM.
                        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                        -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                        MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                        Got Drop?? ;-)
                        Originally posted by JinormusJ
                        But of course
                        E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

When I was like 5 I opened my car door, and being a little kid and not thinking, absolutely slammed it into the side of a brand new looking SUV (I believe it was a Toyota, not sure). I even remember what the ding looked like too. It chipped the paint and looked too bad to be PDR'd. I also just realized that I haven't done too many bad things.
                          The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                          Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                          2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Anally raped your mother while pouring sugar in your gas tank....
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I'm the asshole who kept unplugging the LAN cables in PC class.

Comment

Working...
                              X