Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the worst thing you've ever done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    I sold a dead bird to a blind kid.
    pretty birdy...;)
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
      Beheaded a live cat, beat one to death with a baseball bat, hung a few and gutted the other one also alive. I think that is about my worst. That was also a while ago, not proud and quite scared of being able to do such sick acts.
      Wow..your username and avatar(s) are suddenly so fitting...

And to all: how can you live with damaging someone else's car when you know how much something like that would kill you? There are some people that I hate that I think about keying/somehow damaging their cars since it would be so easy and so awesome, but then I think about how something like that would hurt me so much more than them.
      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
        I got a couple.
        2.In 4th grade I stole my Uncle's toupee and glued it on my face when I played Moses in my hebrew school play.
        HAHAAHAHAHA I just fucking died thats out of a movie or some shit.

Beheaded a live cat, beat one to death with a baseball bat, hung a few and gutted the other one also alive. I think that is about my worst. That was also a while ago, not proud and quite scared of being able to do such sick acts.
        Dude go check yourself into a mental hospital.

This is a great thread idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
          Wow..your username and avatar(s) are suddenly so fitting...

And to all: how can you live with damaging someone else's car when you know how much something like that would kill you? There are some people that I hate that I think about keying/somehow damaging their cars since it would be so easy and so awesome, but then I think about how something like that would hurt me so much more than them.
          oh totally, i see your point, i feel the same way about this.

but, i dont go parking people into there parking spot so they are unable to move. its not like he got it for no reason, which unfortunately many many people do.

Comment

Dunno if you heard of Richard Leonard "The Iceman" Kuklinski . He was a super psychotic serial killer. He did the same shiit to cats loved it. I believe he put a cat in the microwave.
            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I'd be meh about that. Maybe I'd be more pissed if it actually happened. BUT if I walked out to my car and it was clear that the car next to me had opened it's door into mine, or somehow damaged my car, there's a 100% chance they're getting more than they deserve.
              The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
              Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
              2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
              2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

My criteria for anything related to cars is anything that can be wiped/brushed/scrubbed/cut/otherwords off by the average person is fair game
                What it feels like owning an e30:

88 325 S50 swap in progress
                90 325ix

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                  Dunno if you heard of Richard Leonard "The Iceman" Kuklinski . He was a super psychotic serial killer. He did the same shiit to cats loved it. I believe he put a cat in the microwave.
                  Lol. One of my friends almost put his dog in a microwave when he was a kid because it had been out in the snow and was shivering
                  What it feels like owning an e30:

88 325 S50 swap in progress
                  90 325ix

Comment

I'd be meh about that. Maybe I'd be more pissed if it actually happened. BUT if I walked out to my car and it was clear that the car next to me had opened it's door into mine, or somehow damaged my car, there's a 100% chance they're getting more than they deserve.
                    totally agreed lol.
                    but imagine you worked at the shittiest place on earth where parking is IMPOSSIBLE to find, and if you cant find it in employee parking then you had to park 1 mile away and walk to work and walk to your car.
                    and you just so happen to be lucky enough to snag a spot, your totally stoked and go off to work, work sucks ass and 4 hours later your on your lunch break like "thaaaaank god, now i can go get in my car and cruise to somewhere to eat and just relax, good thing i parked in employee parking!"
                    walk back to your car only to find some fucktard parked you in with his lexus sc300 that is on 24 inch rims.

the dude had it coming one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by e30jake View Post
                      Lol. One of my friends almost put his dog in a microwave when he was a kid because it had been out in the snow and was shivering
                      The killer did it because it made him happy.
                      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

That cat mutilation is pretty fucked.

I honestly can't think of anything that bad that I've done. I don't think that's a positive thing, though, because that means I'll be doing something awful in the coming years.

The worst I've done is make some dumb kids feel like shit, but that ends up raising maturity, etc.
                        ///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
                        ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

This one time in 4th grade my friend was wearing his favorite shirt and I purposefully poured some kind of juice all over it. I don't even remember why I did it I'm pretty sure we weren't in a fight or anything like that. Never called a bunch of girls when I said I would, stole a decent amount of signs. This one time in high school I came home drunk as shit got up to my room then went to the bathroom puked it all out, only to hear my dad knocking on the door yelling, "ARE YOU DRUNK?!" I opened the door played it cool and said no I just think mike(friends whose house I just came from) made some bad shrimp. When I was like 7 I pushed my sister and she fell on a metal door stop busted her head open and had to get stitches at the hospital, then I blamed it on my cousin. I let my friend shave his head with the same clipper I use to sculpt my ball hair.

Comment

Jesus some of you guys are dicks (no offense)

The worst thing I've ever done is to tell my mom to f*** her self I couple of times when I was 16 I feel really bad about it but I did apologize , Ive never keyed someone's car (while I have saraan warped several) never broken a girls heart , I don't think I've ever been I dick to any of my friends unless they really needed to have the since slapped into them .
                            88 325is Five Speed
                            Lachssilber

Comment

Well...I cheated on my ex with the girl im with now. I told current girl about it and didnt think much of it until I realized how much I hurt the other girl, I then felt like a dick...

I keyed my neighbors car because he thought it would be funny to call the cops on me for no reason at all...(I was young when that happened)

Disappointed mum when she caught me drinking...(Was also young and stupid at the time)

Punched my brother's friend in the mouth for talking shit shit about my mum...Didn't realize he was kinda slow in the head until after he was bleeding...(Yeah I still feel very bad about that)
                              Fuck you buddy

Comment

I was hanging out with a few friends a few years back, and got hella bored. Decided to all take a dump in a paper bag, find the nicest car on the block and smear it all over it. After driving around for a little, we found a brand spanking new VW Touareg, and smeared that shit all over the car.

Another time, I was over at a friend's house and he kept telling me about his annoying neighbors a few houses down the street... We both decided to take a dump into a paper bag, set it on their porch, light it on fire, and ring the doorbell. It was so halarious watching the dude stomp on it trying to put it out...

Comment

Working...
                                X