Tosh.O Rape Joke

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hfabricius
    replied
    Sounds like this scene from Louis

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    If I was there I would have walked up on that stage and knocked him the fuck out. Women are to be protected and rape is not a fucking joke. But that was outright wrong what he did, he was just called out and used her as a prop. That Tosh guy is not even funny, he is just shock humor for the sick minded to jerk off to. I don't personally know anyone that has been raped.

    I know I will get shit for my view but fuck you.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Maybe she was a rape victim, and that is why she did not appreciate the joke because it was obviously hilarious.

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    Originally posted by Nairb
    Hey at least the lady wasn't taken outside, raped, and then shot in the back of the head while groups of men were chanting.

    Well maybe that would've been better..? Who knows anymore.
    Would have been the definition of an ironically humorous tragedy. Actually....

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Stupid hoe

    Leave a comment:


  • Nairb
    replied
    Hey at least the lady wasn't taken outside, raped, and then shot in the back of the head while groups of men were chanting.

    Well maybe that would've been better..? Who knows anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • gearheadE30
    replied
    I think the reason so many people love Tosh is because he says stuff like that even in the correctness-choked society we live in. Sure, if the stuff were real it would be terrible, but in a way it's refreshing to not give a fuck about political correctness for a half hour of TV.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    it's like when the gays came after Tracy Morgan, god damn speach, thought and opinion police need to GTFO.

    It's like the ongoing war of what is art.
    We had a door put at a weird angle but laying on the ground in the town square. Some people where like "it's the gate to hell" and others said "it's art man". I say who gives a shit, it looks fucking ugly lets burn it and now it will really be the gates to hell :firehop::evil:

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Tosh is like a real life version of South Park all in one being. Nothing is sacred.

    This is why he'd so popular....


    ....and fucking funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • HarryPotter
    replied
    I thought it was pretty funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cliche Guevara
    replied
    Did she really expect a civil response after heckling a stand up comedian? If I were the manager I would have told her to fuck off, it's not like he has anything to gain from trying to console some pissed off bitch. I really wish that show was filmed, I'm sure it was funny as hell.

    Leave a comment:


  • cale
    replied
    You paid to have people get on stage and say what they want to try and make you laugh, don't cry when they say something that bothers you. Heckling him was the worst way to deal with it too, just throwing fuel on the fire.

    What's black and blue and hates sex? A rape victim.

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    Stupid hoe

    Leave a comment:


  • turge
    replied
    A great example of the double edged sword. But meh... everyone now a days is too sue happy.

    Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • Bsaint
    replied
    Replaced her pepper spray with silly string, and she got raped

    Leave a comment:

Working...