Tosh.O Rape Joke

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 10Toes
    replied
    Originally posted by codyep3
    People who wear face paint like clowns, and think they are hardcore and shit.
    Inasne Clown Posse?

    Leave a comment:


  • T Verdier
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Wagen
    I don't find rape jokes funny at all. What the hell is wrong with you all?
    what about when its a clown?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    Originally posted by Thizzelle
    wtf is a jugga? I watched some youtube vids. All it is, is some kid trying to rap on a beat but he is so far off beat that it just sounds like he's trying to say as much as he can as fast as possible, and nothing rhymes.
    People who wear face paint like clowns, and think they are hardcore and shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • T Verdier
    replied
    if you find my art offensive its always ok to disrupt it and ruin it, instead of just leaving.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pac1373
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    " rape " blah,blah,blah She's asking for it.


    I see what you did there...

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    replied
    I don't find rape jokes funny at all. What the hell is wrong with you all?

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    wtf is a jugga? I watched some youtube vids. All it is, is some kid trying to rap on a beat but he is so far off beat that it just sounds like he's trying to say as much as he can as fast as possible, and nothing rhymes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by codyep3
    it was pretty good. god damn juggahoes
    Sad part is is there's a large amount of juggafags in napa :/ so lame haha

    Leave a comment:


  • StealthiE30
    replied
    Whats the difference between a pile of dead babies and M3 evo III?


























    I dont have a M3 evo III in my garage. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    Originally posted by Pantless Spency
    me too.

    im about to watch the new episode which i DVR'd :D
    it was pretty good. god damn juggahoes

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by Rsully70sev
    I thought it was funny.
    me too.

    im about to watch the new episode which i DVR'd :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    I thought it was funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    This thread is getting repetitive.
    True. I like women, but self-righteous snotty bitches really piss me off.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    This thread is getting repetitive.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    If you think racist, sexist, religious, or any other offensive jokes are funny (if you thought ANYTHING Tosh has EVER said is funny) but "rape is never funny" then fuck you. You are picking and choosing what other people's suffering you are making light of. It's cool, we can make light of other offensive things but rape is somehow sacred? The girl went to a comedy club, heckled a comedian that she didn't think was funny and guess what happened next, she got heckled back. The guy's making a living, if you don't like what he has to say then leave and stop insulting the crowd by insinuating that nobody who's laughing understands rape is really a bad thing.

    Also hearing anyone yell "actually, rape is never funny" in the middle of a comedy routine would make me hate her too. I can already hear her bitchy voice dripping with self-righteousness. She's asking for it.
    Last edited by Wh33lhop; 07-11-2012, 09:27 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...