Tosh.O Rape Joke

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F34R
    replied
    You guys are right, it is wicked funny! Give me your mother or sister's address. I will rape the shit out of them and behead them. Not worth my time arguing with you guys that think it is fine to joke about such things. Sorry you were not raised to protect someone. And I asked 9 women that are here after the coed-softball game. They seem to side with me.
    Last edited by F34R; 07-11-2012, 07:41 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • StealthiE30
    replied
    Originally posted by matthugie


    I bet the white dude with the dew rag was the one who didnt enjoy it...

    Leave a comment:


  • matthugie
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Waiting to hear what F3AR has to say after being called out. :beer:

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Timothy 2.12 from the Bible

    "12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve; 14 and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. 15 Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control."

    Just a thought that came to mind after fear's comment, and what everyone else said.
    Last edited by mbonanni; 07-11-2012, 06:43 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • NKRoberts
    replied
    Originally posted by TurboJake
    2. YOU decided to attend a Tosh-O act and got offended.

    SERIOUSLY? THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT TO HIS ACT!
    ^^ This

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick_S
    replied
    That standup is like 3 years old isn't it? Why is this just now an issue? Did I miss something? I laughed...but I'm an asshole.

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    If I was there I would have walked up on that stage and knocked him the fuck out. Women are to be protected and rape is not a fucking joke. But that was outright wrong what he did, he was just called out and used her as a prop. That Tosh guy is not even funny, he is just shock humor for the sick minded to jerk off to. I don't personally know anyone that has been raped.

    I know I will get shit for my view but fuck you.
    You behead live cats.

    Leave a comment:


  • pureaudio
    replied
    Originally posted by OniKyan
    You are a sexist prick. "women are to be protected" STFU and GTFO with that 1950's attitude. That shit is more offensive than any rape joke.

    You also have no right calling anyone sick minded after the shit you posted in the "worst thing you've done" thread.
    This is the first and second thing I immediately thought after reading that.

    There have been 1 or 2 things Tosh has joked about that I thought was a bit over the top but instead of sanding up my vagina, I just moved on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    :Rufflzpopcorngif:

    Leave a comment:


  • OniKyan
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    If I was there I would have walked up on that stage and knocked him the fuck out. Women are to be protected and rape is not a fucking joke. But that was outright wrong what he did, he was just called out and used her as a prop. That Tosh guy is not even funny, he is just shock humor for the sick minded to jerk off to. I don't personally know anyone that has been raped.

    I know I will get shit for my view but fuck you.
    You are a sexist prick. "women are to be protected" STFU and GTFO with that 1950's attitude. That shit is more offensive than any rape joke.

    You also have no right calling anyone sick minded after the shit you posted in the "worst thing you've done" thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    Regardless of the topic.
    Regardless of Tosh-O being funny or not (I find him kinda meh)

    What he did was, to me, the right thing to do. In this politically correct world everybody has this magical sense that they are the king or queen of everything and if someone makes fun of them it becomes instantly wrong.

    No, and here's many reasons why.

    1. Freedom of speech, suck it. Done.
    2. YOU decided to attend a Tosh-O act and got offended.

    SERIOUSLY? THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT TO HIS ACT!

    3. Women should be respected, just like EVERY human out there. They don't get born requiring protection nor requiring jokes to be accommodated to their flavor purely because they have a vag.
    4. What? Men get raped too? What is this business?


    The nail that sticks out gets hammered. Need I say more.

    HOW He did it though, would've been better served asking her about the giant black dildo that she sleeps with because she can't get a guy to fuck her while being as much of an uptight bitch she is.
    Or how she felt about her dildo, if it was willing every time she stuck it up her ass. Etc.

    My fairly reasonable 2 pennies.
    Last edited by TurboJake; 07-11-2012, 04:46 PM. Reason: Reason 5 removed after re-reading a third time. Didn't pertain to the argument.

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    It must be that time of the month for F34R

    Leave a comment:


  • HarryPotter
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    If I was there I would have walked up on that stage and knocked him the fuck out. Women are to be protected and rape is not a fucking joke. But that was outright wrong what he did, he was just called out and used her as a prop. That Tosh guy is not even funny, he is just shock humor for the sick minded to jerk off to. I don't personally know anyone that has been raped.

    I know I will get shit for my view but fuck you.
    You really are a tool aren't you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cliche Guevara
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    If I was there I would have walked up on that stage and knocked him the fuck out. Women are to be protected and rape is not a fucking joke. But that was outright wrong what he did, he was just called out and used her as a prop. That Tosh guy is not even funny, he is just shock humor for the sick minded to jerk off to. I don't personally know anyone that has been raped.

    I know I will get shit for my view but fuck you.
    Take your emotions out of the picture for a second and just enjoy the damned joke. It's funny. It's not like laughing at it will make you somehow more tolerant of rape.

    Leave a comment:

Working...